Brothers

Still in Spencers pov

Thomas Murry was still in jail for his crimes which led us back to square one, but not really. We know that the unsub was someone really close to Thomas, who felt terrible when he went to jail and blamed River for it. Someone who would do anything for him....

"Garcia, does Thomas have any relatives?" "Matter of fact he does, boy genius. Thomas Murry only has a half brother, John Murry. They are related by their father... get this, Ronald Murry. Seems like Ronald lied about his last name on their birth certificates."

 "All of this makes sense now..." I muttered to myself. "Kid, what is it?" morgan asked me. "John took River because she helped us catch Thomas. John would do anything for his brother because his father did the same thing for his. Ronald would do anything for his brother and it influenced John. John wants to avenge Thomas by taking it out on River." it all made sense now.

"Garcia, what's the last known address of Johns?" hotch asked. "1438 Barkly drive, Stafford Virginia," she replied within the second. "Okay, let's split up. Morgan, Prentiss, and Reid go to the land that was owned by Ronald but now is Thomas'. Rossi, JJ, and I will go to John's last known address." hotch ordered followed by everyone nodding their head and running out the room, filling onto 2 vehicles and driving in different directions.

Rivers pov

It was just like another day being stuck in this room, another long lonely day. I don't know what time I woke up, like every day. When I woke there was food across the room like every other day. I barely eat, I can't, I'm always afraid of what might happen if I do. I only eat fresh fruits and drink the unopened water bottle. As I was eating I had a feeling something was going to happen, I don't know if it was good or bad. I couldn't settle that feeling all day. I sat in the room thinking of all the things that could happen today good or bad.

Good

I could get found

I could be let go

Spencer could save me

Bad

He could start hurting me

He could kill me

And even worse...

Nothing could happen

I stayed lingering on these thoughts for hours. All of a sudden John burst into the bedroom I was staying in. "they found us," he sneered and pulled me up from where I was. He made me stand in front of him and held a gun to my side. If I said I was terrified before, it's nothing compared to what I'm feeling right now...