Operating Room

Spencer's pov

The land owned by Thomas was further away than the unsubs house from Quantico. We cleared the house on the land and made our way back to the car. I continuously checked my phone thinking that if they found her they'll call immediately. Unless something happened to her.

"Spencer," Morgan called, pulling me out of my thoughts about River being hurt. "They'll call, she'll be alright," he said as if he was reading my thoughts. I know he was trying to get me to feel better but it wasn't working. I really hoped River would be here, so I could see her. Now my only hope is in Hotch, JJ, and Rossi.

JJ's pov

"River Cater, 24, G.S.W to the Abdomen. Found unconscious at the scene. Abdomen rigid, Systolic 75, Last pulse 147." a parametric said as River who's in a stretcher got taken out of the ambulance. I rode to the hospital with her, I know Reid wouldn't want her to be alone.

 Doctors quickly huddled around her and pulled her into the hospital. "I need an OR NOW!" a surgeon ordered. I tried to follow them but I was told I couldn't go on past the doors on the operating room floor. I was told to wait in the waiting room and that they will inform us as soon as they can. I made my way and took a seat. Hotch and Rossi were on their way, and now I had to let the rest of the team know.

Emily's pov

We were on our way back to the BAU since we didn't hear anything from the rest of the team. we rode in silence. All of a sudden my phone rang and it was JJ. usually I would put my phone on speaker but since I was called and not Reid I held it up to my ear. I knew I was going to have to be really careful with my facial expressions and words. "Prentiss," I answered. 

"Hey Emily, we found her." I stayed silent indicating for JJ to continue talking. I didn't want to get Reid's hopes up in case something bad happened. "I'm at the hospital now. She's in the Operating room because she was shot in the Abdomen. I had Garcia send you the address so get here as soon as you can." "Okay bye," I said then hung up. 

We then stopped at a red light and both Reid and morgan turned and looked at me. "They found her. She's safe and at the hospital now. JJ is there and said we should go there." I saw both their expressions soften at the news of River being found. "See pretty boy, told you she'll be alright," Morgan said, hitting the gas as the light turned green. I sure hope so.