Girlfriend

"Hey, I have a question for you," Spencer said as he stop in front of a bush of flowers. You freeze for a second and pull out your phone. "Wait a second," you say as you open the camera app. "Smile!" you say as you snap a pic of spencer with flowers behind him. When you look at the photo you took he's doing the tight-lipped smile that just makes your heartbeat at a rate that's not normal. 

You put your phone back into your picket and turn back to spencer. "Okay sorry, ask away." "I know we've only been going out for about 2 weeks if that 1 week I was out on a case counts but I can tell from the time that we've been going out that my life has been happier and my team sees it too. I think the reason I didn't want to tell my team what's going on between you and i is because I wanted to ask you to officially be my girlfriend first. So.. River Carter will you officially be my girlfriend?" as he spoke you felt a smile creep up on your lips and your heart rate quicken.

 "Spencer... of course ill officially be your girlfriend!" you squeal and hug him. He chuckled and let out a nervous breath though you don't know why he held it. He pulls away from the hug and you get kind of sad but then he places his soft lips on yours. You smile as you continue to kiss your now official boyfriend. 'It really can't get better than this' i thought as I walked back to spencers car holding his hand grinning from ear to ear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I added this extra chapter since it was short and a milestone in Spencer's and River's relationship. They are official! yay!

do you think they'll tell the team right away? or hide it a little while longer?

please don't forget to comment!

and thank you sooo much for reading <3