Jello

Derek and I sat in Spencer's hospital room in silence. I hoped he would wake up soon, I need to know that he's okay. "So.. what happened?" I asked realizing I don't even know what was going on. "There were multiple Anthrax poisoning attacks and we were called on the case. Long story short Pretty Boy here saved everyone who was sick but got caught in the crossfire." I simply nodded my head. I didn't want to think about that now.

 I felt my phone vibrate against my side and saw that Jakie was calling me. 'Shoot, we had lunch plans.' I excused my self out of the room and talked to Jakie. I explained that something came up with spencer and that I was in the hospital with him. She understood, of course, she did. she's the bestest friend I could've asked for.

 As I walked into the room I heard Derek talking with someone. As I got closer I noticed it was spencer. They were talking as I showed up in the doorway, something about jello. When Derek saw me he excused himself out of the room to get Spencer some jello. "Hey," Spencer said when Derek left. "Hi," I said as I sat down in the seat from before, next to his bed. "Are you okay," he asked. "Spencer I'm the one who should be asking you that," I replied avoiding his question. To be honest I don't know how I feel right now. We are still so new in this relationship but my heart kind of broke when I heard he was in the hospital. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts when spencer put his hand on mine. I  at him and my heart melted when I looked into his hazel eyes. "I'm fine," I respond. "How are you feeling?" I ask. "I'm feeling fine," he says still holding eye contact. We sat like that for a little while holding each other's hands and staring into the eyes of one another. Only when the team knocked on the door is when we looked up. 'Shoot' i thought as I let go of Spencer's hand when the team came to give him hugs. 'I might be falling for Dr.Spencer Reid.'