Epilogue

"Okay give me one last push!" "Just one more Riv" Spencer said. I could tell he was in pain by how tightly I'm gripping his hand but imagine how much pain I'm in. I'm giving birth to our third child without an epidural. Yeah, ouch.

"Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl." The doctor said as she handed me our child. Doc was right, she is Beautiful. Spencer definitely agrees. Even if he was speechless at the sight of our third child, I can see it in his eyes. "Congratulations again Dr. And Mrs.Reid."

We were taken back into the hospital room where we stared at our child some more before our visitors entered. "Can we come in?" We heard from the doorway. There stood Jackson and Jackie with our other two. After I was saved Jackson paid me a visit and we've been close ever since. Jakie and him hit it off and got married shortly after Spencer and I. "Of course," I replied. "Do you guys want to meet your baby sister?" The children eagerly nodded their heads and made their way over to my bed.

Jen (short for Jennifer) made her way over to Spencer so he could pick her up so she could see. While Caleb our eldest stood at the other side of our bed. "She looks like me!" Jen cheered once she laid eyes on her little sister. "Yes she does, sweetheart," Jackie said standing behind Caleb with her husband by her side. I was so happy at this moment, but something was missing...

"I heard there's a new baby genius!" Penelope squealed as she ran in, her heels clicking as she did. Behind her, the rest of the team walked in with smiles plastered on their faces at the sight of the tiny human in my arms. "Yes, there is," I said as she and the team made their way over. "Everybody meet Dianna Grace Reid."

We named her after Reid's late mother who sadly died a few months ago. His heart shattered at the news, so did mine. She was always so welcoming and loving towards me and the kids. When the thought of naming our child after her came to me I was determined. Everyone came over and congratulated us on another beautiful child. An hour or so later it was time for them to leave.

"Wow looks like a party in here," the nurse said when she entered the room. "I'm sorry to tell you visiting hours are about to end." After she told us that everyone other than Spencer had to leave, they did. Which left Spencer, Dianna, and i.

"You should get some rest. I'll take her." spencer said as he came up and took our child from my hands. He went back over to the couch and sat down. He was so good with the kids. He told me he always wanted children. I knew this of course by the way he was with Henry, his godson. He is a wonderful dad.

"Spencer," I said moments before I drifted to sleep. "Yes?" he asked, glancing up at me. "I love you, and our family" "I love you too," he said, then looked down at the baby in his arms "and our family"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: and that's a wrap! thank you, everyone, for reiding! (see what I did there?) I'm thinking about writing another Wattpad story so make sure to keep an eye out. thank you all again! <333