Husbands' First Day

Previously:

"Good morning." Singto's sleepy face breaks into a smile and Krist's world stops. 

Krist lowers his gaze and mumbles softly, "g-good morning."

*****

Singto stares at Krist's blushing face. He can get used to this every morning. His stare trails down to Krist's bare chest and frowns. He remembers his husband in boxers and a shirt, not exposing his body. 

"Why are you naked?" Singto blurts out. He sends an invisible punch to his brain. Stop being possessive!

Krist's eyes widen as he pulls up the bed covers to conceal his exposing nipples. Adding another shade of red blush to his cheeks, Krist groans internally and mentally scolded himself. No matter how hot it is, stop stripping!! 

Both were having internal conflicts with their brains before a loud knock startles them back to reality. 

"Come out for breakfast!! I'm starving!!" Kimmon's explosive voice thunders into the once quiet room. Both Singto and Krist glance sheepishly at each other and leave the bed. 

"I take a long time in the bathroom so you can use it first." Singto offers. Krist nods swiftly and heads to the bathroom. 

Singto heads to his closet and picks out his outfit. Taking his new married life into consideration, he decides to take the day off and organize his room for Krist's belongings. Singto sends a quick message to his Father and continues his routine. 

Meanwhile, Krist hops in the shower and tries to plan for the day. He wonders if Singto could spend a day together and talk about their future life. Maybe they could write the contract together. 

Wrapping a towel around his waist, Krist slaps himself for forgetting a change of clothes. He signs and walks out, hoping Singto has already left the room. 

How wrong he was. 

Krist immediately meets a pair of serious eyes that sends a signal to his knees to be wobbly. He gulps and walks quickly to his opened suitcase to throw on an outfit. 

"Umm... I was planning to clear out my room so you can move your things in..." Singto breaks the silence. "Maybe later we could see what you need or if you want to share mine... It's all up to you." 

"Ummm....." Krist thought he would be moving to another room but he remembers they are living with the royal family. And Singto looks too excited about this, he thinks silently. "Okay... Let's do that. But first, breakfast?? Before we get a nag from P'Kimmon." 

"Sure." Singto laughs. "Let me shower. Wait for me yeah?" 
"Umm sure." 

Watching Singto disappear into the bathroom, Krist wonders if he can survive living with Singto. Almost every gesture has his heart beating like metal rock music from the 90s. 

*****

After an eternity later, Singto and Krist walk to the dining hall. The tense atmosphere did not help with Krist's nervousness. 

"Sorry, my fault. I took too long showering." Singto saves the day, breaking laughter at the table. 

"As always." Kimmon teases his younger brother. "You'll get used to him N'Krist." 

The Queen smiles and starts a conversation, "so I heard Singto has the day off. Are you guys doing something?" 

"I was planning to clear my things so Krist and move his things in... Also, we might go shopping later." Singto states. The Queen smiles wider, making a mental note to call her best friend after breakfast. 

"Can I come?? I need to buy some things too!" Kimmon rambles before his fiancée, Sandee interrupts. "Leave them alone! I'll go with you for your things." She nudges knowingly. 

"Huh?? Oh oh OH!! Sorry... I shouldn't interrupt the lovebirds." Kimmon teases them. 

Krist's multiple shades of blush have started painting and Singto draws out his frowns towards his Phi

The first breakfast session as husbands ended with a lot of blushing, glares, and teases. 

*****

Back in their bedroom... 

"Is there enough space? I can clear out this part if you want." Singto checks back with Krist in the midst of their closet merging. 

"No, it's fine. I don't have that many clothes anyway." Krist calculates the space given to him. 

"Nah... Mother will definitely design suits and outfits for you. So we need to have space for those. Tell you what, we have a similar build and size... So what if we share our casual/loungewear space? We can separate the others. Unless you're not comfortable sharing clothes with me..." 

Krist blinks rapidly at Singto. Sharing? Clothes? Really? 

He observes Singto's casualwear and notices that he's a very simple person. Mostly one-tone and basic colours. Unlike himself who likes patterns and soft brighter colours. 

"Sure. I don't mind. Maybe one day I'll make you wear a bright red shirt with patterns." Krist smirks devilishly. 

"Wow... only a day of being my husband you're already planning my outfits. Are you gonna cook for me next?" Singto teases back, watching Krist turn into different shades of red and pink. 

"If you want. I can cook a perfect dish of Thai basil minced pork with rice." Krist smiles, remembering the last time he cooked for Godt before he travelled back to Bangkok. 

"Yes! Remember that! You can only cook for me now. Husband is the priority!" Singto looks excited. 

"Mmm... O-okay... L-let's finish this quickly. We need to go to the mall, remember?" Krist diverts the conversation. Singto nods and continues tidying. 

Krist fries his brain by repeating the word over and over... 

Husband is the priority... 

Husband.. husband... 

He is my husband. Singto is my husband. 

***************************************

01-01-2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

Please tell me what you think of the story~