Their Heated Afternoon 🔞

Mature Content
(Please Skip it if you don't like this.)

"Why don't you recite my words before I do the same to you?"

Krist gulps nervously while Singto holds him down with a mischievous smirk. A look he has never seen before. A single smirk has already sent his brain into a haywire syndrome.

Krist's heated cheeks and drunken gaze further invoke Singto. He plants light kisses on each cheek and slides deeper to lick his blushing earlobe. Soft moans escape from a pair of luscious lips, indicating another sensitive spot.

Singto slides his forefinger from the edge of Krist's chin, towards his chest; pausing at the centre in between his half-hard nipples. He circles his finger around the hardened nipple, watching Krist intake sharp breaths to suppress his moans.

"I'm waiting... My dear husband." Singto hums, pausing his actions in mid-air. Krist whimpers dolefully, arching his lower back upwards. He wants Singto's touch.

"Y-You said... You'll l-lick my earlobe while caressing my inner thigh... A-a-and then... reaching my neck to plant your m-mark on me... You p-promised to t-taste m-me... and devour my body... M-making sure... I beg you... to.. t-take me... and p-pound mmmmmffffff..."

Singto shuts Krist's mouth by imprinting his lips on his. His hands reach down to Krist's inner thigh, stroking gently at the tender flesh he was longing to touch. He could feel Krist's vibrating moans muffling in between their kisses that turn into a full-on makeout session. Krist opens widely for Singto's long sneaky tongue to invade his mouth. Their tongues coil together like a pair of hungry serpents.

Krist wriggles out of his bathrobe and exposes his nakedness in front of his drooling husband. Singto grins widely and removes his bathrobe, as they hungrily imprint their nakedness on each other for the first time. Singto positions his tanned body onto Krist, feeling their skin-to-skin contact.

Krist moans softly, the friction of their bodies gritting together is making his erection poke at inappropriate places. He makes eye contact with Singto, his cheeks reddening in embarrassment when Singto feels the knock of his husband's erection in between his thighs.

"Seems like you're ready. More ready than I thought."

"P'Sing... Stop teasing me..."

Singto chuckles lovingly and makes his way lower to a particular region he desperately wants to devour. He observes the proud stick standing with a slight tremble, a perfect size of 8-9 inches and a comfortable grip of his thickness. Singto is pleased.

Krist covers his face in embarrassment. He has never had anyone look at that area for the past 20 years, not to mention a person he never thought would look at it so... attentively. He lets out a startled moan when Singto kisses the tip of his erection. The sensitivity is too overwhelming.

Singto proceeds with a lick on the tip, tasting an appetizer of a warm liquid oozing out. Pleased with his appetizer, Singto becomes bolder by foundling a pair of perky balls as he takes the stick into his mouth, tasting the savoury heaven.

He feels Krist squeezing tightly as he continues to fondle his buttcheeks. His firm rounded fleshy buttcheeks. Holding his favourite lollipop in his mouth, he presses his tongue onto the tip and digs his way to reach a sensitive spot; resulting in a moan from his cute husband.

"E-enough... P'Sing!! P-please..." Krist moans breathlessly. His drunken gaze adds another level of sexiness in Singto's eyes.

Singto ignores his pleads and speeds up his bobbing head, feeling the swelling and taste build-up for a release. He opens his eyes to stare at Krist, watching his closed eyes and gaping mouth for moans to escape. He could feel his lower region begging to release despite being untouched.