Forgotten

Krist continues to peek at Singto's silhouette, watching him pick out their much-needed household items with a little smile on his face.

He is the husband's material.

Krist's mind constantly repeats the word husband as more blush adds to his chubby cheeks. He finally breaks off his daydream of Singto and notices the number of people staring at his hus--- P'Sing.

What the-

Krist glances around in shock, watching the crowd escalating in numbers because of a rare sight in a department store chain. He stares back at Singto, who is still busy choosing items that only needed a minute to decide.

Why is he taking so long?

Krist finally walks up to Singto and tapped his shoulder. "P'Sing... We need to leave."

"Oh, Krist! Wha- Why?"

"Because.. we're catching too much attention," Krist whispers into Singto's ear.

That particular gesture just adds oil and excitement to the crowd, snapping away with their devices.

"Oh... Okay. Let's go. Let me pay for these." Singto hurries to the counter and frowns at the cashier, who was still snapping pictures of Krist.

"Excuse me. I would like to pay." Singto states as politely as he could.

As soon as both of them walk out of the store, they could catch a glimpse of the traffic waiting outside for more flash photography.

Singto groans and drags Krist away, finding a hidden spot near a corner.

"P'Sing... Maybe next time we'll bring one bodyguard." Krist suggests tiredly.

"Yeah... That will be easier..." Singto responds before making eye contact with his husband. "Ohh there's a next time?"

"Considering we're married and how much you've enjoyed our journey to a simple shopping mall, I would say yes, there's the next time. I promise to bring you to all the exciting places in Bangkok!!" Krist teases.

"Hahaha. Yes, I would like that. Very much." Singto pauses for a moment.

.

.

.

"I'm glad you are the one I married."

Krist stuns in shock, gapping at Singto. That were probably the sincerest words said by him. He quickly hides a blush and coughs out awkwardly.

"Yuck.." Krist murmurs.

Singto just smiles.

*****

Both Singto and Krist waited for the commotion to die down before leaving the premises. They decided to take a taxi this time and headed home.

"P'Sing... I'm pretty sure everyone knows about us at the mall. Those fans will be posting." Krist points out.

"Yeah... I think Father has already managed it.. but let's see when we get back."

"I'll think of a less crowded place next time." Krist winks playfully.

"Hahaha" Singto bursts out laughing.

Krist beams with a blush, he likes Singto's laugh. It is warm and calming.

Both of them sit in silence, as the radio music in the taxi fills the air. Krist glances at the vehicle audio and catches the date in the corner.

5 May.