Domestic Routine Part. 4

Godt and Kimmon exchange glances with each other at the sight they are currently observing. They wonder what interesting situations they had missed before dinnertime. 

Situation 1: Krist is avoiding Singto's stare. Everyone is able to sense his nervousness when he darts his eyes everywhere in the room. Singto has a visible frown as if someone has taken away his favourite toy. He maintains a piercing stare towards Krist throughout dinner. 

Situation 2: Suthapong narrows his eyes, switching between Thanawat and Perth (Yes, pun intended!) who are avoiding his stares. Perth has his head down, silently picking at his plate of rice and chicken. Thanawat has his gaze on his own plate of food, ignoring all meaningful looks from Suthapong and Kimmon. 

Godt and Kimmon exchange another glance. Kimmon gestures to Singto and holds out an OK sign. Godt nods and turns to Krist, hiding a smile when he sees how flustered Krist is upon an accidental gaze towards Singto. 

Kimmon clears his throat to ease the tension. "Uh so, Ai Sing... What are your plans for tonight? I plan to stay at my apartment." 

"Same. Krist and I will be going to mine." Singto states flatly. Krist flusters and leans forward, whispering to Singto. Singto nods and sighs. "Someone please send Perth back home." 

"Krap, Khun Singto," Thanawat responds before Suthapong is able to process the sudden request. Perth continues to keep his head down. 

Kimmon blinks. "So, it's settled then. Everyone goes home tonight." 

And dinner is resumed without a word. 

.

.

.

.

"So... Can anyone tell me what's going on?" 

Suthapong fumes in the passenger seat. It has been 20 minutes drive from the palace and no one has been speaking. He waits for one minute, knowing Thanawat is not going to respond; he turns around to Perth. 

Perth bites his lip. He shakes his head and looks down. 

"Aim... He needs space. Nothing happened." 

Thanawat decides to break the silence. 

"I don't believe that. Something must have happened. Stop keeping secrets!!" Suthapong snaps. 

Thanawat sighs. Guilt fills Perth and he shakily utters softly. "I'm sorry... I'll figure everything out soon." 

"Don't need to rush... Take your time," Thanawat's tone softens. 

"T-thanks... Umm... I need to buy something. Can you drop me off at the train station?" Perth fidgets nervously. 

"Sure. What do you need? Do we need to come with you?" 

"No... I'll be fine. I'll text you guys." 

Thanawat nods and turns a right before stopping at the bus stop next to the train station. Perth leaps out and murmurs thanks, running up the stairs. 

"Is he gonna be okay?" Suthapong points out. 

"I don't know. But let's stay low for now." Thanawat shrugs before driving off. 

.

.

.

.

Perth peeps from the stairs and breaths a sigh of relief watching Thanawat driving off. He taps his phone and calls someone. 

"Hey! I'm coming over!! Save some drinks for me... Laters mate."