I Want To Put Things Right

Godt paces around his room. He spends the day cleaning his personal space. Tidying his room, washing his bathroom, finishing his freelance projects... Nothing puts him at ease. He tries settling for a nap but his mind jitters more than usual.

"Something is wrong..." Godt mumbles to himself. He gets out of bed and leaves the room. Finding Kimmon engrossed on his phone, he flops on the spot next to him and lowers his chin just so it touches Kimmon's bare shoulder.

"Hey there. Are you done ignoring me?" Kimmon teases. Wrapping an arm over Godt's bony shoulders, Kimmon places a peck on his cheek before replying to a message on his phone.

"I wasn't ignoring you... Just had a lot on my mind. What are you up to?" Godt cautiously peeks over Kimmon's shoulder. Kimmon smiles and shows him his incoming phone notifications.

"I'm getting details for an event this weekend. It'll be just me but they want Ai San to come. So I'm liaising with her since she's supposed to be travelling soon."

Godt feels his heart swell in happiness. No one has ever willingly shown him their phone and messages. No one has ever accepted his insecurities without calling him sensitive. Kimmon is the first.

Hopefully the last...

"Godt?" Kimmon gently nudges his forehead, rubbing the spot between his eyebrows. "What are you thinking, little one?"

Godt beams and shakes his head. "Nothing... Did you say something?"

"Ai Sing and Krist are coming later for lunch. Do you want to cook? Or shall we order food delivery?"

"I'll cook. There are a few dishes I've been meaning to try. Mmm... How about we order some fried chicken from KFC? Since most of the food I'm making are vegetables."

Kimmon smiles wider and gives Godt a kiss. "Okay, I'll order KFC. Do you need help with cooking?"

"Nope! Just relax on your day off."

Kimmon smiles again and replies to Sandee's message. "You're right. I'll ask him at the right time."

.

.

.

.

"What The Fvck!!!! We didn't!! Please tell me we didn't do anything!!"

Perth clutches a blanket to his chest, covering his naked body as he cowers in the corner of the queen-sized bed, his light-coloured eyes blinking in horror. Facing him is a very naked Dew rubbing his half-opened eyes, waking up at a slow pace.

"Dew!" Perth shrieks, wincing as his loud voice hurts his obvious headache. His loud voice also shakes off the blanket out of his hands, exposing his perky pink nipples. "Explain!!"

"Stop panicking!! It's not like it hasn't happened before," Dew groans, swinging out of bed to head to the bathroom.

As soon as the door shuts, Perth jumps out of bed and searches for his clothes. His mind erupts with endless scolding, mostly blaming himself for drinking like a maniac last night.

"Stupid stupid! This is why I swore off alcohol. Why did I break the vow I made to myself?" Perth scolds out loud, hastily putting on his clothes. "Because I'm an idiot! That's why!"

"Stop cussing at yourself and come take a shower! You stink! Wash your hair too!" Dew comes out with a towel around his waist, pushing Perth inside. "Don't come out until you smell fresh! I'll make our coffee!"

Perth huffs impatiently, glancing at himself in the bathroom mirror. He does look like a zombie. He waits for a minute before slowly turning the doorknob.