Domestic Routine Part. 3

"Do you think we went too far?"Krist asks, they both stare at the door where Perth left for a nap.

"No... He needed that push. At this pace, those bodyguards will stop pursuing him," Godt sighs. "He always seems to hold himself back when it comes to relationships."

"Like you don't do the same thing," Krist points out. "That's why Perth feels connected to you. You're both broken in relationships and needed someone to rely on."

"I know... I just hope I didn't do the wrong thing by giving Kimmon a chance. Ever since I figured out my feelings, the alarm sounds don't stop in my mind... It's scary..." Godt closes his eyes in defeat. "It's hard when the worst scenario replays in your mind over and over... Don't you ever feel that way?"

"I do..." Krist admits. "The whole life with P'Sing is like a fairytale... I can only think I'm lucky... To be able to be married to my crush and have him love me back... Sometimes I feel like I'll wake up one day and realise it's all a dream."

"It's not gonna happen... Singto loves you like a maniac... The whole icy glare from him when we first met still gives me shivers. We can all see how possessive he is of you," Godt teases, watching Krist erupts a series of pink blushes like a volcano. "Plus, making fun of you is a bonus."

"Stop it!!!" Krist hisses. "Wait till it's your turn, I'm pretty sure Kimmon will be the same knowing they're brothers!"

"No, he wouldn't!" Godt shoots back. "He's the chilliest guy I've ever met! And for a guy who has spent months in different cities, that's saying something!"

Krist snorts, earning a glare from Godt. "What? Spit it out!"

"Literally or figuratively?" Krist grins sarcastically. "Obviously you have not seen him around his friends... One time P'Off was framed by a classmate for doing something he didn't do, P'Kimmon made sure that guy never sets foot in class again. Another time P'Marc was cheated on by his girlfriend, P'Kimmon did something that made that girl never be able to have sex ever again.  That's him around his friends so imagine him having a relationship..."

Godt opens his mouth to protest and closes them, his eyebrows furrow in confusion. He never remembers Kimmon as a guy who is jealous or possessive. Somehow, he feels a hinge of doubt and sadness knowing a side of Kimmon he doesn't know.

"That can't be right. Kimmon didn't say anything when I hangout with Perth because he should know Perth was in love wi-..." Godt trails off in the same confusion before making eye contact with Krist.

"But P'Kimmon didn't know Perth likes you. Or rather him confessing to you. Or rather him being in love with you. I don't think you, me or P'Sing ever told him," Krist confirms his confusion.

Godt stays silent.

"Godt... That doesn't mean he's any different. Everyone has different sides of themselves, good and bad. I'm sure there are sides of me and you that we both don't know yet," Krist reassures with a smile, patting Godt gently on his shoulder.

"You're right... But now, should I let Kimmon know about Perth? I mean his confession doesn't mean anything now but should Kimmon know about it?"

"Know about what confession?"

Godt and Krist startle at the sudden intimidating voice filling the room. They spring apart like jumpy bunnies to find Kimmon and Singto watching them with unreadable expressions. Kimmon narrows his eyes, demanding an explanation. Singto shoots Krist a wink and watches a lifting smile from his Krist, revealing his dimples.

Krist runs to Singto and gives him a warm kiss. "Welcome back, P'Sing!" Singto smiles and slides his hand over his husband's waist, pulling him close. They both give each other a nose rub affectionately.