I'm Not Leaving, Ever

Godt stays silent. His head down, avoiding the stares from everyone. 

Now that his secret is out, he does not know how to react. How to feel now that Kimmon knows his past. During the talk, he felt Kimmon squeezing his fingers. Hard. He heard gasps from Singto. 

Dew feels shame. He wants to leave. He wants to hide from the world forever. But he pushes himself not to. He knows he has been doing that for years. Years of guilt and torment. It is time to step out. 

Perth supports Dew in silence while having a battle in his mind. What do I say? Are they mad at me?  Do I find them after this ends? Do I tell them my answer? 

Singto keeps quiet as he tries to calm Krist down by holding his hand. Krist has been fuming since Dew started talking. He pins his gaze on Kimmon, hoping he will say something. He darts his stare to Godt and notices his vulnerability and fear. He sighs. 

Say something! Idiotic brother.

Kimmon sits still. His mind reprocesses every bit of information. He struggles to find a reaction to all the voices screaming in his head. Does he hug Godt? Does he punch Dew? Does he treat Perth as a traitor? Does he leave the room to clear his thoughts? Will that hurt Godt even more? He does not know. 

Godt makes the decision. He excuses himself and left the apartment, not caring who calls his name or their reactions. He needs his time alone. 

As Godt yanks his hand out of Kimmon's grip, Kimmon pulls back to reality and watches Godt leave. Before he can react, Dew stands up and chases after his brother. Kimmon is left in disbelief and feels anger radiating off Singto. 

"At least say something! Can't you see how hard this is for Godt?" Singto spews angrily. Krist frowns at Kimmon in disappointment. "And I thought you are the one being verbally clear in relationships." 

"Umm... I-I will find Dew... Bye," Perth stands up and walks out, avoiding Krist's intense gaze. He is hoping not to bump into any of the bodyguards. 

"Krist... Give him a chance. He just came back to your circle. Don't cut him out again," Singto gently reminds him. Krist sighs and nods, knowing he will if Godt does. 

.

.

.

.

Godt keeps his head down, not knowing where he is going. He just knows he needs to get out of that situation. Walking straight, turning right, turning right again, turning left... and he bumps into a palm? Godt looks up and blinks. 

"You'll walk into a pole if you keep walking like that," A familiar Australian voice whispers. Godt turns around and sees Dew stepping back with a guilty expression. They both pause awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Finally, they both decide to walk together to an unknown place. 

"Umm... Tea? For all times sake?" Dew asks timidly. 

Godt nods and leads him to a tiny authentic cafe around the corner. They both order the same thing. Earl Grey Tea with a splash of milk. No sugar. With a biscotti on the side. Silence falls again with soft sounds of teaspoons clinking against the teacups. 

"I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't have appeared... But... I just wanted to let you know about what happened after that... So you won't blame yourself anymore..." Dew mumbles. "I wanted to call but Perth said it's better to meet you in person." 

"I tried locking that part of me behind. But the past always interferes with my life. Dew... I am tired. I don't want to fight any longer," Godt sighs wearily.