What's KFC?

"Krist? Krist?" 

Singto repeatedly calls out Krist, trying to snap him out of a trance. Krist's frozen expression still shows on his face, with his phone in the palm of his hand. 

Gently, Singto spreads out his fingers and touches Krist's cheek, caressing him with his temperature warmth. He admits that the tenderness of his cheeks makes him want to explore the rest of his body's skin. But that's another story for another day. 

"P'Sing?" Krist finally unfreezes and stares at Singto, his eyes glistening with the wetness of warm liquid in agony. All he understands now is that Godt is mad at him. 

But Godt is never mad at him! 

Even when he made Godt drive hours to an outskirt town to pick him up because he got stranded with a bunch of people that left him alone. Godt was only worried, not mad! 

Krist signs deeply. He needs to apologize. He needs to find Godt and apologize. 

Krist suddenly feels a pair of warm arms surrounding his back. He glances behind him to find Singto wrapping his body around him, looking at him with a worried expression. 

"Don't keep it to yourself. Tell me what's wrong... please?" Singto whispers gently, rocking Krist in his arms. He does not like seeing Krist upset. 

"It's just.. Godt is never angry at me... Now he is... I don't know what to do... I'm scared," Krist sniffles softly, feeling vulnerable in front of Singto. 

"I'm sure he's not angry at you... Call him later and ask to meet up... Mmmm??" Singto comforts back. 

"Okay... Thank you. P'Sing.." Krist manages a small smile. Singto makes him safe and relaxed. 

"Let's go for dinner. Since no one is back... We can drive somewhere and have a simple meal... Like a couple? How does that sound?" Singto suggests while stroking Krist's hair. 

"Okay... Let's explore somewhere then." Krist says meekly, peeking up with his big puppy eyes. 

"Do you want to change? We can head out in an hour?" Singto calculates meticulously. "We can be home within two hours before bedtime. How's that?" 

Krist nods and heads to the bathroom. Right before he starts to undress, Singto pops his head in. "You probably want to get some clothes first. Unless you want me to enjoy your naked view again... I don't mind though" 

Krist remembers the incident in the morning and blushes. He darts past Singto and enters their walk-in closet, picking out another set of casual clothes before running back to the bathroom. 

Slam! 

Singto chuckles loudly. He is cute. Very very cute. Multiple phrases of compliments enter his mind as he walks over to the closet to choose another casual outfit. This is fun! 

15 minutes later, Krist unlocks the bathroom door and walks out. Fully dressed in black, he notices Singto standing on the balcony reading his phone. 

He heads to the balcony's sliding door and calls out, "P'Sing, you can shower now." 

"Okay coming. I was just... ohh..." Singto's voice trails off as he blinks pointedly at his husband posing against the door with an unreadable expression. 

"That's what you're wearing?" Singto manages to choke out a string of unknown words he hopes would make sense. 

"Yup... Black is a safe colour. Is it too black?" Krist looks down at his break-in black jeans with a faded-black shirt. He unbuttons out two buttons for a casual look and leaves his hair unstyled. He adds two silver chain bracelets on his wrists and a black stud earring.