Hangover 🔞

Mature Content
(Please Skip It If You Don't Like This)

The door opens with a bam and slams shut with two heated wolves locked in an embrace, ripping their clothes away. Krist presses hard on Singto's bulge, needing it to plunge deep into his mouthing hole.

Singto bends down and lifts Krist to sit on his waist as Krist immediately wraps his thighs around him. They continue to kiss fiercely as they stumble their way onto the couch.

Krist pushes Singto onto a lying position and straddles him on top of him. He rubs his hard-on on Singto's erection, both feeling the friction they have for each other.

Krist stands up swiftly and kicks off his trousers before straddling back onto Singto. He maps out the glorious tanned chest with delicious perky nipples appearing before him. Subtle abs trailing down Singto's rib cage to his stomach and abdomen just add a ton of luscious lustful images in Krist's mind, images that will forever be imprinted in him.

"Krist..." Singto pants heavily. He sees the beast unleashing in his eyes. And he likes it. "Do you want me now? Or do you need more time to drool over me?" He teases amusingly.

Krist growls and attacks Singto's ripe pinkish nipples, resulting in high-pitched moans from his sexy yet adorable husband. He continues to rock his hips against Singto, feeling his bulge digging into his leaking hole. His fingertips glide towards Singto's inner thighs, making small strokes to add to his teasing.

Singto is not complaining. He likes Krist taking initiative. Something he has never seen before. He is making another note to allow Krist to have some drinks during their private dates. Beasty Krist during sex is something Singto wants to keep for himself.

"P'Sing..." Krist leans forward to plant a kiss on him. "I want you inside me now... Umm... Can you sit up? I want to try something new?"

The boldness of Krist is just too much. Singto smirks and sits up almost immediately, hugging Krist by his waist. "Like this? Or like this?" His hand slides lower to Krist's butthole, pushing his finger deeper. Krist moans loudly.

"Oh yes there... Baby... please do me... Do me now... Do me hard!" Krist begs, nibbling at Singto's earlobe. His fingers scrape against Singto's back through his shirt, making little red marks.

"Oh I will, baby... I'll make sure you won't get out of bed tomorrow..." Singto hisses into Krist's ear. He pushes Krist down onto the couch and pulls off his underwear, exposing his leaking shaft. He grins wickedly and leans down to have a taste.

"Fvck!" Krist screams in ecstasy, throwing his head back in pleasure. He starts to move his hips, following the rhythm of Singto's bobbing head technique. He pauses in between seconds and presses to suck his tip, further evoking his climax.

"No... Yes... P-please... Oh please... I-I can't... c-cuming... Sing..." Krist sobs, drunken in pleasure. He has never felt this much pleasure before.

Singto quickens his speed, sucking harder at the same pace. He glances at Krist, wanting to see his climax expression, the best expression in the world. Krist utters a mouthful cry and releases a splash of hot liquid into Singto's awaiting mouth. He breathes shallowly, lying worn out on the couch. His strength has left his body.

Singto climbs on top of Krist and kisses his forehead. "You are amazing, my love," He smiles. Krist smiles back shyly, pink blush returning to his expression. He spreads his legs and clings onto Singto, pulling him nearer. "Are we gonna continue?"

Singto laughs and shakes his head. "You're too perfect... Which means we're a perfect match."

"You can put it in... I-I stretch it... just now... when I w-was in-side you..." Krist blushes red, covering his cheeks with his hands. Singto smiles and kisses the tips of his fingers.