Something's Changed

Watching Krist lowering his head in embarrassment is sending foreign waves to Singto's brain. He gulps while holding his breath, tracing the outline of his husband. Krist looks ravishing.

"I-I I'll face this way," Krist mumbles as he turns towards the dark grey wall of their bathroom. He begins to scrub his body in a rhythm snails would be proud of.

Singto trails his eyes lower towards the two bright-red butt cheeks that are now facing him. Taking in another gulp, Singto tries to focus on showering and cleaning himself without using his lower region. Two straining minutes later, Singto curses inwardly as a part of him stood up proudly as if waiting for an audience to clap happily.

Krist is having another debate. He needs to get shampoo for his hair which is over the other side with his sexy-ass husband. Every time he opens his mouth only a croak escapes, unheard by the loud drizzling of the shower. Finally, Krist succeeds.

"P'Sing." Krist sounds as if he had a dozen shots of whiskey down his throat.

"W-what is it?" Singto closes his eyes. Even his voice sounds so seductive right now.

"I can't get the shampoo..." Krist whispers enough for Singto to hear.

"Let me pump it out for you." Singto reaches over and squeezes out two pumps before "handling" them over to Krist. The wet white liquid slowly flows onto Krist's palm, mixing with Krist's pinkish fingers.

"T-thanks." Krist croaks out. He hurriedly rubs his fingers together and glides the foam over his hair. The foam drips onto his scalp, inviting an itch to come aboard. Krist groans at the incoming itch and immediately scratches his scalp, the action satisfies his brain waves resulting in a heavenly moan.

Singto overhears everything and curses again inwardly, blaming his subconsciousness for inviting Krist for an innocent shower that turns out to be the most unbearable situation of his life!

A sudden flush of water breaks Singto's internal dialogue as he peeks sideways at Krist. Watching him watering his shampooed hair, Krist has his eyes closed while his other hand slips through his dark locks. Droplets of water stop at his wet red slightly-parted lips. Before Singto could react, a luscious tongue creeps out and licks the droplets at the entrance, before slithering back into its lair.

Singto breathes heavily, he could feel a build-up ready to explode in front of his innocent husband. He immediately opens the shower door, grabs his towel, and rushes out the door without a word.

Running towards his study area, he closes the sliding divider to the bedroom before panting hardly. He needs to release. Grabbing a few pieces of tissue paper from his table, Singto positions himself crouching next to his office chair, and starts a rhythm.

Back in the bathroom, Krist stares at the closed door with a pained expression. Does he feel disgusted with my body?

He looks down at his body patting on his waist, stomach, and thighs. "I'm chubby... Not fit and muscular like P'Sing... I guess he prefers someone cuter and leaner than me." He says sadly.

He turns his body around, not needing to hide his excited organ as it sobs back into a shrivelled pathetic thing. He turns the water bigger, letting the water hit his body as the coldness numbs his pain and sadness.

.

.

.

"Kimmon?" Godt calls out. They are having a well-deserved home-cooked meal after a cleanout this apartment needs.

"What is it?" Kimmon responds while focusing his hunger on good pasta and grilled chicken. A can of beer sits a couple of centimetres above his fingers, the perfect position for him to get a drink.

"Should I address you as phi? Since... You're technically older than me." Godt debates. He is trying to come to terms with all the Thai culture he needs to remember.

Kimmon chuckles loudly. This guy is really cute, taller and handsome but really cute! "Kimmon is fine. A little closer than this and I'll let you call me Kim." He adds with a wink.

Godt raises his left eyebrow. Can this man stop flirting for one moment? Apparently NOT.

"By the way, have you seen the pictures tagged on social media? My brother is having the time of his life." Kimmon teases while holding up his can of beer. He takes a huge gulp and releases a satisfied blurp.

Godt cringes and digs his fork into his pasta. "Yeah yeah Krist and his KFC. I'm surprised he didn't marry KFC instead."

"What's KFC? Is it good? I've only seen it on advertisements and banners around Thailand." Kimmon wonders. "I can ask Sing tomorrow."

"I can take you if you want to. There should be an outlet nearby." Godt suggests, swallowing a mouthful of pasta. He sticks his fork into a slice of grilled meat and pops it inside his mouth.

"Really??" Kimmon perks up like an excited puppy. "You promised! I want it for dinner tomorrow!"

Godt laughs. This man can be manly, sexy, and cute at once. Kimmon even offers to wash the dishes after dinner, since he implied Godt had cooked for them.

Sitting comfortably on the couch, Godt turns on the television and browses through the channels. He frowns, realizing all the local channels he can not understand. His hand touches his phone and it rings, making Godt jump.

"Hello?"

"Godt..." A sniffle whispers into the speaker. Godt frowns once more. "What happened?"

"He hates me..." Krist sniffles, tears filling up his eyes. "We took a shower together and and and.... he left."

"You both took a shower together?!" Godt repeated loudly. Kimmon looks at Godt sharply from the kitchen sink.

"Yeah... He doesn't like my body..." Krist whimpers sadly with his head hung down.

"Krist... You need to-" Godt starts to comfort him before he hears an abrupt noise and the call was cut. "What the...."

Kimmon walks over and touches Godt's cheeks with his cold fingers. "Who's that?"

"Krist... He was crying."

"Huh?! Why???" Kimmon is shocked.

"Something about your brother not liking his body." Godt frowns deeply.

"His what?" Kimmon repeats confused.

"I don't know... But your brother made him cry. I'll have a word with him tomorrow." Godt glares with a pout.

Kimmon watches him amusedly. "Just don't kill him. I love you both."

*****

"Who did you say doesn't like your body?" An icy stern voice states calmly at a sobbing red-faced cutie.

Krist glances timidly at Singto, his tears standing on the edge of his eyelashes waiting to be released.

Singto crouches down beside Krist and whispers softly, "Why would you think I don't like your body?"

"Y-you left..." Krist chokes out with tears flowing onto his boxer shorts. His black singlet hangs beneath his chest, exposing his nipples.

Singto signs softly and drapes his arm over Krist's shoulder, pulling him close. "I didn't mean to hurt you. Just... thinking through a lot of things."

"Things? Are you worried about the media and their scoop?" Krist glances up, blinking his eyes.

"N- Yes... I guess... A little." Singto would rather not expose his little excitement during their shower until further notice.

"Ohhh...." Krist looks relieved.

"Don't cry... I don't like it when you cry." Singto whispers. He wipes away the lingering tears on his cheek.

"Okay... I won't cry..." Krist responds with his usual smile, sending Singto into an internal frenzy.

__________________

22-02-2021

So how was the teaser?? I feel bad for making Krist cry but he's too cute!! Kimmon and Godt are giving me newlywed vibes though 🥰🥰

Please comment & vote!! ❤️