Touchy Krist

Singto smiles gently at Krist before turning to Perth with an icy glare. "Krist, who is this?"

Krist beams at Singto and snuggles closer. "This is Perth, my Australian friend who is visiting! It's so shocking that he knows P'San and we met today during lunch. I need to tell Godt about this later!"

Krist's hyper-activeness gains a smile on everyone's face. Even Phiravich lifts his down-cast, thin-lipped little pout. Sandee giggles and pushes everyone to leave the mall for a feast. She is hungry! Walking beside Kimmon with a decision to make, she nudges Kimmon.

"P'Kim, should we invite Godt?" She whispers lightly.

"He joined a weird travel group to explore Bangkok today so he'll be having dinner with them," Kimmon whispers back. "Maybe a third time. Would be interesting to observe some... things."

They both fixate their stare on Singto, his piercing stare at Perth is not easing the atmosphere. Only Krist looks excited, eagerly waiting for dinner time.

They all switch cars. Kimmon and Sandee with Phiravich at the back, Thanawat in the passenger's seat.

Singto and Krist follow Suthapong to their car, followed by Perth whom Singto is very unwilling.

Kimmon and Sandee watch the drama unfold again. Phiravich and Thanawat began a little disagreement that grew into a full played-out dispute. Most phrases are exchanged with Phiravich snapping at Thanawat with the latter grunting in response. It is a sight to see.

On the other side, it is silent. Too silent. Krist is absorbed with the little car ride scenery along the way, ignoring both Perth's eager dialogue and Singto's flirty stares. Suthapong observes the newcomer with a blank face.

Thankfully, they all arrive at the restaurant safe and sound. A little anger from Thanawat, a little moodiness from Phiravich, a little sulking from Singto, a little quietness from Perth; and a whole lot of excitement from Krist.

"Hurry up!" Krist hollers as he skips ahead to the receptionist. "I'm starving!"

Singto finally breaks a smile as he speeds up to walk beside Krist. Kimmon takes pity on Perth who was left behind and nudges him to walk with them. The three bodyguards escort them behind their tails.

Perth takes his opportunity to sit on Krist's other side after earning a glare from Singto. Adding to his defeat, Krist has turned his body directly towards Singto to discuss food and drink choices.

"P'Sing! Can we share this?! It looks delicious! I wanna try this too!! Na na??" Krist pulls at Singto's arm with pleading eyes. Singto nods, melting at Krist's cuteness. God, he's cute!

Perth silently flips the menu, making his choice. He lays the menu aside and takes a sip of his water, turning to look at the restaurant surroundings; Perth meets Thanawat's observing eyes. He blinks in confusion as Thanawat continues his stare. Their moment breaks off as the waiter steps forward to take their orders. Thanawat turns his gaze back to Kimmon and Sandee, watching over their actions.

The focus is back on Krist, whining about his beverage order. "P'Sing! I want this, pleaseeee..."

Singto frowns. "Krist, this is a cocktail. It has alcohol in it." Krist pouts sadly at the visual on the menu.

"Ai Sing, just let him try. We're all here," Kimmon saves Krist from his misery. Krist blinks and turns to Singto again, pleading with his round eyes. Singto signs and nods.

"Just one glass. No more no less," Singto warns. Krist nods eagerly, pointing to the drink as the waiter takes the order. Perth looks around and orders an alcoholic drink too. Finally, their orders are done and the waiter walks off.