Am I Okay? 🔞

"P'Sing?"

"Hmm?" Singto glances up from his phone absent-mindedly. He has been reading the programme itinerary for an event this weekend. He is expected to make an appearance with Krist.

"Um... Nevermind..." Krist tucks back to the sofa of their room, playing on the corners of his phone. His gaze is downcast.

"Love?" Singto puts away his phone and scoots closer to his husband. "Is everything alright?" Krist blinks and keeps his head down. "Hey..." Singto uses his forefinger, tilting Krist's chin to his worried gaze. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... I'm just being stupid," Krist mumbles softly. He hates that he is overthinking and causing more worries for Singto.

"Tell me. What's wrong?" Singto whispers tenderly. He kisses his temple lovingly. Sometimes he wishes Krist could be more open about his feelings. But he knows it takes time.

"Well... The whole incident yesterday... Was I too much? P'Sing said Krist is scary... Was Krist really scary?" Krist mumbles again, biting his lip.

Singto sees Krist's insecurity and vulnerability. He smiles. Singto pulls him close and kisses his cheek by swinging his arm over Krist. He whispers softly. "I love your possessiveness and protectiveness. You are never too much."

Krist bites his lip to hide his smile. He wonders how Singto always notices his emotions. Singto sees every single one of his insecurity and fears. And he loves them. He accepts them.

Sometimes I think I am dreaming...

Krist wonders in his mind. Am I dreaming? Am I okay? Probably... not?

"Love?" Singto brings Krist back to reality. "Your head is in the clouds again."

Krist blushes and looks away, realising Singto probably knows what he is thinking about. He wonders if will there ever be a day when Singto gets affected by him just as much as he does. Singto always looks so calm and controlled in any situation.

"P'Sing?" Krist lays his head on Singto's shoulder.

"Mmm?" Singto turns his head dazedly. Upon meeting Krist's bright doe eyes, Singto feels a pair of lips pressing against his. The kiss is soft and gentle but forceful. Just like Krist. Singto closes his eyes and deepens the kiss, pulling Krist towards him. They both fight for dominance, and neither one of them want to give in. Finally, they break apart.

MATURE CONTENT (Please Skip If You Don't Like This)

Singto catches his breath while feeling a pulse between his legs. He groans and calms his breathing, not wanting to have a late night.

Krist seems to have other plans. He scoots closer to Singto, breathing softly into his ear. Singto gulps and shivers at the warm breath circulating his sensitive region. Krist traces his finger around Singto's knee before sliding it higher into his thigh. He then nuzzles the spot just below the earlobe.

"Krist... We need to wake up early tomorrow," Singto groans, looking at his growing problem.

"One round won't make us lose sleep," Krist winks. He starts tracing his finger just inches above his husband's excited erection. "If P'Sing is tired, Krist will stop."

Singto sighs. He is definitely not tired. He decides to wrap his legs around Krist's waist, pulling his husband above him. Tightening his grip, their erections grind together creating friction. Krist moans deeply as he starts to push forward.

"Do it..." Singto whispers breathlessly. His hand brushes gently against Krist's bulge, feeling a slight pulse. "It's your turn tonight, love."

As if a switch flicks in Krist's mind, his shyness disappears. Replaced by a bold and aggressive personality, Krist leans down and gives Singto a hard kiss with tons of tongue exploration. His hands roam around Singto's body, resting on his hip. Singto accepts all Krist's advances, letting him steel the ship for the night.