A Little Bit of Chaos

A little after 10 pm, squeals of laughter appear on the patio of the royal house. An unusual warm laugh of Prince Singto shocks many of the guards and servants. 

Krist has a wide smile, tugging on Singto's arm as they both continue to chat loudly about the happening events they encountered at the night market. 

"Ahem!!" 

A deep authoritative booming voice breaks their chatter. They both spring apart from each other and see the king frowning down at them from his study door. 

"Come in. Now." The king speaks solemnly before heading into his study, leaving the room open. 

Singto nudges Krist and nods, gesturing to follow him. They both head inside the king's study and shut the door without a word. 

"We're in trouble." Krist immediately sends an alarming signal to his brain. He bows his head down and waits for the king's berserk to unleash. 

"Do you both know why you're here?" The king states again with his solemn voice. When both remain silent, he gestures to his son. "Singto?" 

"I apologize father. We went out without permission." Singto keeps his head low while glancing at Krist. 

"I don't blame you if you want to go out for a date or dinner." The king lowers his stern and softens his voice. "I'm disappointed because you aren't aware of your surroundings. Do you know what the media captured?" 

Singto nods silently, remembering the snapshots during their day out at the mall. He should have been more cautious about his whereabouts. 

"Aside from the date which I allowed you both without any guards, what I did not expect is your blowing spams of pictures and news of a night troll in a night market! The popular titles are "Second prince & husband trolling in Patpong Night Market", "Thailand's Prince visits a night market", "A couple's night with KristSingto" and "KristSingto seen at Patpong KFC". Care to explain these?" 

Singto is bewildered. They were seen?! 

Krist steps forward and wais formally before addressing the matter. "I apologize. I was the one that brought P'Sing to the night market. I wasn't aware of the people and the media catching us." 

The king signs again. "I'm not upset or asking you to not do it again. I want you both to be able to live as a normal couple. I'm just telling you to be aware of your actions in public." 

Both Singto and Krist nod in acknowledgement. 

"Singto, Krist. I allow you to be out in public anytime you want. To be provided you have at least one bodyguard following you in case of an accident. And please announce to my secretary so they know you'll be out and they're prepared for any emergencies."

Singto and Krist nod again, understanding the situation. Krist has become more relieved for not causing much trouble as he had thought. 

"Okay... Now that everything is settled. Tell me, how delicious is KFC?" 

"Huh??" Both Singto and Krist blurt out at the same time, flabbergasting at the king's question. 

"I saw the articles about KFC and I saw Krist's expression eating fried chicken... Is it that good?" The king tries again, he needs to know! 

Singto quickens his speed and speaks out. "It's the best father! So crunchy and delicious!" Krist follows with an eager smile with sparkling eyes. 

Watching his second son sharing his love of unusual food, the king smiles wider, "Well, I guess we'll have to try it for ourselves don't we? Jeed? Make sure we have KFC for dinner tomorrow. Get a bit of everything." 

"Understood Sir." Jeed, the royal secretary nods in check. 

"I rather ask another question than KFC." The queen's voice interrupts their family chats as she walks in with Khun Ying. 

Khun Ying wais the king with respect before turning to her son with a playful smile. Krist gulps internally. 

The queen turns to Singto with a knowing smile. "So Singto, do you know the meaning of KristSingto?" 

Singto looks at his mother puzzledly. "KristSingto?" 

"Yes, Singto!" Khun Ying answers. "It's a term everyone is using to call the both of you. It's so cute!" Krist groans internally again, his mother could be squealing like a fangirl if the king was not present. 

After countless moments of light teasing, Singto and Krist are finally dismissed for the night. They both hurriedly to their cosy den to prepare for bedtime. 

Without laying out their "rules", they both strip their garments and walk toward the bathroom at the same time. 

They both freeze at the moment and stare at each other. Realizing they are naked in front of each other for the first time, Krist blushes red while Singto diverts his eyes immediately. 

"Umm..." Krist stutters out with extremely pink cheeks. "I can wait. P'Sing, you can use first." 

"Umm..." Singto debates with his thoughts for a moment. "Or should we just shower together?"

Krist gasps out at the same time his eyes perk up at Singto's sincere ones. They both stare at each other nakedly, making the room thankful it was empty. 

"So... do you want to join me in the shower?" Singto asks again. "We're husbands right?" 

"Umm..." Krist stutters with redder cheeks. 

"Should I? I mean I should! Uh I mean it's normal for husbands to do this! Right? But it's Singto! My P'Sing! Asking me to shower together! I need to calm down!! Krist.. please DO NOT look down!! I can do this! I mean, I am able to have an innocent shower with my husband. Yes, I can do this... I'm able to do-"

"Krist?" Singto says dotingly. "Are you coming? Or do you prefer to be with your thoughts?" 

"Uhh... Coming!" Krist blurts out and follows Singto into the bathroom. 

Singto opens the shower door and turns on the water to adjust the temperature. He glances back at Krist and beckons him to come nearer. "We'll take the bath next time when we have time okay? Now let's just use the shower." He thinks Krist is thinking about the bathtub. 

"O-okay..." Krist continues to dart his eyes anywhere but his husband's hips and lower. He keeps staring at Singto's nice subtle abs and fights his conscience to peek further. 

"Krist... The water is warm. Come on. Let's shower. It's big enough for us both." Singto smiles and holds out his hand. 

Krist swallows hard and sends a silent prayer. 

He will need a longer time in the shower. Alone. 

_________________

13-02-2021 

I'll put Singto's POV for the next chapter (winks)! So a bit of a teaser but what do you think? 

I'll be adding the cast and the additional characters soon. 

On a side note, Happy Chinese New Year!!