I Said No 🔞

Singto waits patiently in their home. He rechecks the last message from Krist, knowing he will be arriving in five minutes. His mind is going wild at the number of things he has lined up for the punishment.

He stands in their garden, reminiscing the first time they soiled their hands to plant their first child together. A little goes a long way, Singto touches a budding flower sprouting from their tender loving care. Krist makes him appreciate the little things in life.

"P'Sing?" Krist steps into the garden with a smile. His jet-black hair is showing signs of needing a shower. He stands behind his husband and hugs him from behind, nuzzling Singto's nape affectionately.

"Go have your shower," Singto turns around to give him a kiss. "We have the whole night to ourselves."

Krist nods shyly and walks back into the room. Singto uses the opportunity to lay out his items on the bed. He touches the smooth satin fabric and smiles with an evil glint. He hears the sound of the shower running and opens their wardrobe, taking out a towel.

Back in the bathroom, Krist enjoys a well-deserved wash after his mental exhaustion with Godt and Perth. He pauses his hair scrubbing moment and remembers the punishment he will be receiving.

MATURE CONTENT (Please Skip If You Don't Like it!)

"Guess I should prepare myself," Krist mumbles before washing off his shampooed hair. The shower fills with his favourite scent of milk and honey. He lifts off the showerhead and cleans his butthole before inserting a finger. He pauses and stretches slowly. Each thrust becomes aggressive.

"Krist?" He hears his husband turning the doorknob. "Are you done? I got you a towel."

Krist pulls out his finger and washes off his body one last time. He stops the running water and opens the glass door. "I'm done." He holds out his hand to receive the towel but Singto shakes his head.

"I'll dry you. Turn around," Singto smiles, spreading the towel wide open. Krist bites his lip to hide a blush, showing his back to Singto. Singto wraps the towel around his body and rubs it dry. He goes lower and Krist bites his lip again, trying his best not to make a sound. Finally, Singto places the towel on his head, drying his short dark hair.

Krist hums happily whilst feeling the soft gestures from his husband. His night is ending great.

"You're all done!" Singto beams at him. Krist leans forward to give him a kiss. Singto kisses back sweetly. "Now, it's time for your punishment. Close your eyes."

"Huh?" Krist stops his kiss and looks at Singto confusedly. Singto blinks and nods, waiting for his action. Krist closes his eyes. Immediately, he feels a velvety cloth on his eyes. "P'Sing?"

"Shhh..." Singto whispers in his ear. "I'll lead you back to our room." Krist nods, allowing Singto to escort him back to the bedroom. He feels the cold temperature on his skin and trembles slightly.

"P'Sing?" Krist calls again. "Why is it so cold?"

"You'll be hot later," Singto replies. "Now, no more words. Here's our bed. Lie on your back."

Krist notices the authoritative voice returning and submits meekly by laying on the bed.

"Place your hands above your head."

Krist follows and raises his hands. He feels soft fur touching his wrists before hearing a clicking sound. He is confused.

"Spread your legs."

Krist follows again, parting his legs wide. He feels himself blushing, knowing he is exposed and Singto can see everything. He feels the same sensation of a velvet cloth on both of his ankles. More confusion.