The Double Date Part. 2

Singto knows something is wrong when the entire apartment is as silent as the grave with wheezes of heavy breathing coming from Krist, his eyes fixated on the pale, tall, and seemingly cold man in his brother's house.

He sidles closer to Krist, sliding his hand to intertwine with Krist; hoping to calm him down. He looks to Kimmon, observing his manner and expression. He seems to know the situation so he should be the culprit.

He glances back at the pale person, taking in his appearance and mannerism. He looks like a snob at first glance, scowling with his icy stare. He proceeds to guess the identity of the stranger: Godt.

Singto observes the way Godt darts back and forth between Kimmon and Krist as if trying to hint at something or someone.

"Pleasure to meet you, Godt." Singto finally breaks the silence. He steps forward, sheltering Krist behind while tightening his grip on Krist's fingers. Krist notices his gestures and blushes pink, tearing his gaze away from Godt.

"The pleasure is mine," Godt responds curtly, dropping his stare on their intertwined fingers; he changes his expression into a smirk. "Hello, little brother."

Krist whimpers softly, lowering his head in embarrassment. He feels Singto's finger circling his moist palm, which seems to soothe his inner animal. Krist taps back with his forefinger, signalling Singto to release their skinship.

He takes a brave move toward Godt and thinks of an apology, which resulted in "Umm... Hi." He timidly waves his right hand, managing an awkward smile towards his best friend.

Godt narrows his eyes in suspicion, watching Krist without acknowledging his friendly greeting. Krist's invisible ears drooped significantly, like a puppy being ignored by its owner.

The atmosphere turns silent once more, anticipating another sound to break the suffocating tension. And, it did.

A string of laughter emerges from their jokester as Kimmon unleashes his uncontained series of pranks on his little brother-in-law. His blood-related brother, brother-in-law and partner-in-crime watch as he releases a three to five-minute period of continuous laughter.

"Kimmon." Godt finally interrupts when Kimmon turns his laughter into a prolonging series of coughs and wheezes. "Enough."

"Yeah yeah... But that was fun." Kimmon grins while turning towards Krist. "Sorry Nong. We just had to tease you again."

"H-huh?" Krist blinks in confusion. He looks at Godt again, before switching back to Kimmon.

"I'm not mad. Just wanna make you cry." Godt teases lightly. "I do miss you though... This dude is great and all. But he's not you." He says, pointing to Kimmon.

"Hey!! That's cruel!!" Kimmon gasps dramatically. "You hurt my heart."

Godt ignores his new buddy and approaches Krist, spreading his arms wide. "Brother hug?" Krist finally lets out a giggle and goes into Godt's embrace. The two brothers hug comfortingly, washing away all their negative emotions. All is well.

Singto frowns at the sight. He does not like Krist hugging another man. He does not like Godt making him cry. He does not like his brother pranking Krist. He does not like... Krist feeling sad or hurt.

Kimmon watches his brother and signs with a personal smile. His little brother has grown up.

"Okay okay!! Enough hugging and sobbing. Let's start our double date!!" Kimmon hollers and skips to the dining table. "I'm famished!! Need food in my system. Don't make me hangry folks! Hurry up!"

Godt and Krist break apart their hug and join the table. Singto pulls Krist to sit beside him, leaving Godt with Kimmon. Godt signs internally, taking his seat.