A Palace Visit

"Welcome Khun Godt, Khun Perth. Please enjoy your stay."

A solemn doorman stands proudly at the door of a royal, luxurious vehicle to greet the royal guests. The palace has not welcomed any guests for a while so everyone is on their best behaviour.

Godt steps out of the vehicle nervously. The start of the day has gotten him anxious, from the route to Perth's new apartment to the silence of their time together; ending with a chic jaw-dropping car arriving to take them to Krist.

Perth follows Godt with a million thoughts in his mind, contemplating how to start a conversation that does not make their situation more awkward than it currently is. This is their first time meeting each other after the shocking confession without Krist being the middle person. He does not know how to handle the situation.

Their internal struggles are interrupted when an excited voice shouts from the palace entrance. Krist stands at the top with a wide smile before racing down to embrace them in a hug.

"I'm so happy you're here!!"

Godt and Perth both break into smiles at Krist's excitement. Something will never change.

"Khun Krist," A stern formally-dressed man in his sixties bowed politely. "We will send Khun Godt and Khun Perth's belongings into the guests' rooms. Brunch will be served at 11. We will let our guests settle in. I will personally bring the usual snacks and drinks for your enjoyment."

Krist smiles and nods.

"Khun Godt, Khun Perth," He turns to them. "My name is Bank. I am the butler of the royal palace. Please let me know if you need anything to make yourselves more comfortable during your stay."

Godt and Perth wais back to the formal butler, amazed by their hospitality. Krist pulls them inside, eager to spend time with his best friends. Perth is surprised by how quiet the palace is.

"Are we the only ones here?" He asks Krist as they enter the sunroom which is blasting with sunlight and also probably the simplest room in the palace.

"Yup! Singto is out with P'Kimmon, having a brothers' day. Khun paw and Khun mae are away for a trip up north with my mother," Krist smiles as he flops down on a bean bag. "So we have the entire place to ourselves!!"

Hearing the news, Godt immediately relaxes and leans back onto another bean bag. His hair ruffles messily at the back. At the same time, Perth chooses the remaining bean bag and dives into it, creating a loud thud. The bright room erupts with laughter. Everyone in the palace receives positivity from their warm prince-in-law.

"This is so exciting! I can't believe we didn't do this before!" Krist giggles like a puppy in a park.

"Because it's a palace?" Godt states seriously. Krist and Perth turn silent before all three of them burst out in laughter once more.

"You're saying like we're not posh enough to visit a palace," Perth wipes a tear while clutching his stomach from all the laughing exercises.

"I didn't mean that. It's different when we "visit a palace" and have a sleepover for two nights," Godt points out the obvious. Krist giggles again.

"But please warn us beforehand if you're gonna have steamy sex tonight. Godt and I need to be prepared. We ain't letting our ears suffer with your "ah ah ahs"... No siree."

Perth's teasing turns Krist into a blushing mess before he takes a white puffy pillow and aims, hitting Perth square on his face. Godt just sits back and shakes his head. His peace and quiet is interrupted by an incoming text.

"Have fun with Krist! I might join you for dinner."

"Godt? Are you okay?"

Godt glances up to see Krist and Perth staring at him with concerned expressions. He shrugs softly and smiles. "I'm okay. Kimmon says he might join us for dinner."