It's You!

"Wake up~" Krist flutters his eyelashes into the light, a figure hovering over him before closing their distance with a kiss. He rubs his eyes with a yawn before blinking up at Singto. "Good morning, sleeping beauty."

Krist chuckles with a throaty voice. "I'm no beauty. What time is it?"

"It's nine o'clock. Want to have breakfast together before I go to work?" Singto ruffles Krist's bed hair. He watches the slow blinking of Krist, knowing he's not fully awake yet. Krist nods slowly and stumbles out of bed.

"Let me take a quick shower," Krist walks dazedly to the bathroom.

Singto sits on the couch, waiting for Krist. He's fully dressed in his royal suit, ready for a full day of duty. Scanning through his messages, he remembers to notify Krist to accompany Sandee for lunch.

"Good morning P'Sing," Krist interrupts his thoughts as he walks past Singto with a towel around his waist. His magnificent upper body is showing all its flair with a faint scent of milky honey, his favourite shower gel.

Singto follows Krist to the closet and hugs him from behind. "You smell wonderful." He whispers, earning a dimple from Krist. He bites into Krist's nape and deepens his kiss, resulting in a dark-reddish mark.

"P'Sing!" Krist scolds, slapping Singto away before he could make another mark. Singto pulls away with a pout.

"Come on, let's go for breakfast." Singto rushes. "Oh ya, Sandee needs you to accompany her to lunch. She's meeting a foreigner that doesn't speak Thai. I think Jane sold her out. So I told her you're free. Are you okay? Or do you have other plans?"

"No, I can meet her." Krist nods. "Would be great to hang out with her too."

They both continue their conversation until they reach the dining area, where everyone is present. It is a habit they had implemented for them to have breakfast as a family. The Queen smiles at their arrival and nods at the maids to serve them coffee.

"Kimmon, when are you going on the trip with Sandee?" The King opens a conversation.

"In two weeks, I think. Sandee is planning all the itineraries. She's very excited." Kimmon shrugs. He can't wait to spend some time off with Godt in his apartment.

"Good. How is everything with you both?" The Queen joins in. "The wedding is less than a year away."

"Good good. I think San just wants to experience love at some point before the marriage, so she's a bit stressed." Kimmon smiles thinly.

"If she finds love, we'll work out something. There's no need to stress over it," The Queen smiles gently. She was once the same frightened girl marrying into a royal family. Everything fell into place once she met her fiancée. They both fell almost immediately. She just wishes for both of her sons to find their happiness.

Kimmon nods before turning to Krist. "N'Krist, you're meeting San for lunch right?" Krist nods attentively. "I need you to pass her something later. She forgets the planner she always brings around."

"Krap P'Kimmon," Krist smiles before turning back to breakfast. Singto smiles at him as he takes a sip of coffee. Mornings with his family are the best.

.

.

.

.

"Sawadee Krap, P'Sandee," Krist greets politely after hopping into the car. He observes the elegant lady in front of him as she replies to a message.

"Wadee Nong Krist, just call me P'San." She says with a wink. "The person I'm meeting is already at the restaurant. Let's head there. Are you okay with pasta?"

Krist nods, sitting back and relaxing against the cool brown leather seat. He sends a text to Singto, reminding him to eat and rest. "Did you get coffee? Remember to eat lunch."

Ding!

"Having my second cup of coffee. Getting lunch in a few minutes. Miss you." Singto texts back. Krist smiles tenderly before replying with a love ❤️ emoji. "Miss you too."

"I feel like you guys are the sweetest couple I know," Sandee teases, watching Krist smile at his phone. "I'm glad he found you. He seems so much happier now. Before that, a lot of people compared him to P'Kim... Like how he wasn't as friendly and outgoing."

Krist frowns at that statement. He likes Singto as he is. Quiet, observant and serious on the surface; but sweet, insightful and dependable on the inside.

"We're here!" Sandee announces as their driver opens the door, breaking Krist out from his thoughts. She bounces out of the car and adjusts her outfit. Krist follows her out and checks his outfit in the car window. They both thank the driver and walk into the restaurant.

Sandee pauses in her steps and scans the perimeter, remembering Perth's face. She types a short text to him in a flash and looks back at the people. "Hey, I'm here. Where are you seated?"

"Table 12, I'm sitting in a corner," Perth replies almost immediately. Sandee asks a waiter for directions and follows their gesture to the table. Krist follows behind like a lost puppy. He checks his messages one more time, seeing Singto sending him a picture of his lunch. He smiles and sends a thumbs up 👍🏻 emoji.

Krist hurries to catch up with Sandee and meets her at the corner of the restaurant. He catches his breath before smiling at their lunch guest.

"Sawadee Krap, phrom cher Krist krap (Hello, I'm Krist)." He introduces himself, completely forgetting that this person does not speak Thai.

"Krist? As in Krist Perawat?" Perth gasps out in shock.

Krist blinks at the familiar Australian accent and hears his name. He sees their guest in a clearer observation and blinks back in shock.

"Perth? Perth Nakhun?"

Perth beams in excitement, rushing up to embrace Krist in a hug. "Oh my god! I can't believe I found you so quickly!! You know, I was trying to make a call and then realized you're not using the Australian number anymore so I was kinda panicked. I tried reaching out to Sandee since she's the only contact I have in Thailand. Still, I thought my chances were low but there you are! Right in front of me!"

Krist chuckles. He forgets how chatty Perth can get when he's excited. He pats his back gently. "It's good to see you too mate." He speaks in English with a hint of a Thai accent.

Sandee wonders in amusement. She is juggling whether to take a picture of their brotherly hug or avoid a possible argument with a possessive husband. Finally, she clears her throat and breaks apart the reunion.

"P'San, this is Perth. He's a friend in Australia." Krist beams happily, turning to Perth. "So, you came to Thailand for a vacation? Aren't you working with the university for their research program?"

"Nah... I resigned after a while and decided to take my chances in Thailand. Don't worry, I've signed up for a Thai language class. I'm ready to learn this confusing language." Perth smiles. "Please be my practise partner though. Would love to meet you more often."

"Sure," Krist nods eagerly.

"So how's everything? Aside from your public marriage with a prince of course," Perth points out casually, watching Krist flush pink. For a moment, his expression turns dark before masking a bright smile. "Must be great to be back in Thailand! I'm gonna be waiting for you to bring me around."

"Of course!!" Krist smiles brightly. Perth smiles brighter, watching Krist chatters away about the local cuisine and places to go.

Sandee catches his dark expression and frowns. Watching how Perth stares fixated at Krist with an unknown expression. Somehow, she senses something. Something not so happy.

But what?

__________________________

09-06-2021

So... Did anyone see that coming???

Little gestures of SingtoKrist are what I'm guessing their chats are going since they do chat on a normal basis. Good times!

Vote^^