Long-Awaited Moment 🔞

Mature Content
(Please Skip If You Don't Like It)

"Fuck! We should have done this sooner!"

"Mmm..."

"M-more... Hurry!"

"Be patient~ And I thought I was the impatient one in this relationship... Someone is needy tonight... See, here is leaking... And you're thrusting your hips to me..."

"F-f... Fuckkk... Please... More... I need more..."

"More?" A deep seductive chuckle sends shivers in the darkly lit room. "Not specific enough, baby. More on these perky boobs just for me? More on this delectable kissable neck only for me? More on these firm bouncy buttcheeks that perfectly turn red on a slap?"

A desperate moan whines over the darkness. A figure struggles to sit up, saddling over him before harshly biting his shoulders, neck and jawline. Each kiss results in more humping and leakage from an eager region.

"Or maybe more on this sensitive tip... See, it oozes out such beautiful fluid when I touch it..."

Whines turn into pleads as the touches turn into tiny strokes. The bed dampens with the overflow of transparent fluid dripping past the heated skin. Sexy auras emit, surrounding the room like lusty incubuses.

"Or maybe~" The seductive voice drawls deeper and sexier. "This hidden area that no one knows about... The faint pink blush makes me want to lick it until it turns red."

"P-ple-ase... I need... Need more... Do more... Anywhere... Everywhere..."

"Now I can't say no when you beg me so beautifully..." The sexy dominant voice purrs, tracing his finger around the pleading one's lip. "So beautiful... So perfect... And it's mine. You're mine."

"Mmm... I'm yours..."

"Say it! Who do you belong to?!"

"You. I belong to you... Only you. No one else."

The voice growls more profoundly, full of possessiveness. He switches their position, climbing on top while placing his hands over a delicate neck. His fingers tighten as his eyes turn dark.

"Again. Who. Do. You. Belong. To? Say it!" He hisses. He looks down at the struggling beauty below him, coughing through his windpipe. Their legs kick to break free but he remains still.

"I-I... I be-belong..."

Slaps!

"Wrong answer."

One hand remains on his neck while the other leaves a fine print on the tear-brimming person. The slap lets out a gasp from the submissive before shutting his mouth to avoid another sound.

He is only allowed to speak when necessary.

"I'm waiting~ Say it loud and clear. Now."

He takes a shaky breath and focuses. "I, Singto Prachaya Ruangroj, belong only to the master I serve, Krist Perawat Ruangroj." He releases a shudder, collapsing in Krist's arms while breathing heavily. 

Krist holds Singto in his arm with a blank face before nodding in approval. His hand loosens from Singto's neck and traces back to his slapped cheek which is now beginning to redden. He gently kisses Singto's forehead, taking in the little beads of sweat dampening his face. 

"Such a good boy."

Singto blushes happily, knowing he has made Krist happy. He turns and gently bit Krist's neck with a hum. Krist chuckles.