Krist's Dilemma

"We need to talk." 

"I need to meet you, Krist."

Krist sighs at the messages he has received from both Godt and Perth. Somehow, he is able to sense the trouble brewing ahead. A typhoon that will drag him in the middle of his best friends. 

"Khun Krist," Arm gently whispers, nudging him to smile as the reporters greet them with flashes and microphones. Singto walks quicker to Krist's side and holds his hand. The camera flashes brighter as reporters push forward for questions directed to the couple. Arm and Suthapong shield Singto and Krist as they make their way into the building for the event. 

"Worry about them later," Singto whispers with a smile. "Focus on me and only me." 

Krist beams blushingly and nods. Their intimate gesture was captured by the media just as the door closes. Krist puffs out his chest and stands confidently beside Singto. This is the first event that invited them as the royal couple, he knows all the focus will be on them. He wants to be his best as Singto's husband. 

They get separated when Singto is invited to give a speech on stage. Krist decides to get another drink nearby while keeping his eyes on Singto. He approaches a waiter with a smile. "Kǒr tôhd krap (Excuse me), may I have a glass?" 

The waiter gasps in shock before bowing slightly, offering a tray of drinks tremblingly. Krist picks a light champagne glass and says his thanks. He unconsciously swings around without noticing his surroundings. Singto is all he sees. 

"Hey!" A feminine voice pipes up, breaking Krist's daydream as they crash onto each other. Krist grabs his glass with the other hand while his right arm catches a frail figure from getting hurt. 

"Phrom kŏr tôht na krap (I'm sorry)," Krist mumbles an apology. He looks into the person he bumped into. She looks familiar. 

"You're lucky I'm not a random girl, P'Krist," She teases. "Any girl would fall for you seeing you rescuing her like a knight." 

Krist continues to blink at her. He cannot remember where they know each other. He misses the reaction of Singto watching their exchange and the different people snapping away with their phones. 

"You don't remember me... I'm Jane Ramida Jiranorraphat, Sandee's best friend. We met during your wedding reception," Jane explains. Krist finally puts a light bulb in his brain. 

(Credits to janeeyeh on Instagram)

"Nong Jane!!" Krist breaks into a smile. "Sorry I forgot where we met. Are you hurt?" 

"I'm fine. You caught me just in time. But be careful next time if you want to be a hero. Someone might not be happy," Jane hints wickedly just as Singto arrives with a swamp of gossipers. "Sawadee kha P'Singto." 

Singto takes one look at Jane and his frown softens. He moves closer to Krist and slides his hand over Krist's waist, pulling him tight. Krist feels Singto's touch and bites his lip shyly. Singto releases a sigh.