A Shopping Date

Singto and Krist manage to obtain the chance of freedom to have a shopping date. No bodyguards, no black luxurious cars driving them around, no assistants picking out clothes and playing dress-up, and certainly no flashy clothes to announce their status.

Humming happily, Singto throws on an oversized black jumper with skinny black jeans. He runs his fingers through his slightly damp hair and picks out several strands of hair to complete his style. His usual accessories of a smartwatch, two platinum black rings, and black sneakers complete his casual look for his long-awaited outing.

Krist decides on a trendier look, he slips into a long-sleeved black shirt that shows off his collarbone and pulls out his off-white track bottoms or joggers as some call them. He pairs his outfit with a black cap and denim jacket before spritzing some cologne. He picks out a pair of metal-rimmed glasses and hands them to Singto, "wear these."

(A/N: For those wanting to visualize their outfits, please watch episode 11 of TayNew Meal Date in Hong Kong with KristSingto.)

Krist takes hold of the reins as Singto does not know how to operate the Grab app or use an MRT Plus. Their trip to Siam Paragon was very enjoyable with many embarrassing mishaps and misunderstandings of them being foreigners having their first trip to Thailand.

"Krist?"

"Yes, P'Sing?"

Singto secretly favours Krist calling him P'Sing as if it is a pet name. He wonders if there is any nickname Krist likes.

"Uhh... I don't actually know my way here. I came here once with P'Kimmon and he likes to bring me to places he likes."

"It's okay. I don't know this place very well either. We could explore together." Krist smiles at Singto, revealing his dimples.

Singto smiles back, staring at his dimples; wondering if he could pinch his cheeks. Krist blinks at Singto, watching him space out with a smile.

Oh boy. He's too handsome.

"P'Sing. Are you hungry? We can go for lunch first before starting to explore." Krist tries to divert his attention by thinking of food.

"Yeah. Let's have lunch first."

Singto and Krist spent the lunch hour hunting for local food that seemed foreign to a humble prince. Sipping on an iced coffee, Singto moans at the simple beverage that makes his taste buds dance in the beatbox.

"How does street ice coffee taste so good?" Singto marvels at his findings. He looks at Krist's pink-flavoured drink he has never seen before. "Is that good too?"

Krist beams brightly as he slurps his number one weakness. "This is the best." He offers his straw to Singto, "you wanna try?"

After a small slurp, Singto draws back in surprise. "That's sweet! Too sweet!"

Krist laughs and teases Singto for being "cute" as the couple continues to explore the simplicity of a normal lifestyle in Bangkok.

Although Krist offers to show Singto the different stores and brands he usually shops for, Singto is mesmerized by other items. Items he hardly sees in people he meets. He stops and stares at silver chains lining against one another with different ear studs and accessories he often likes and peeks for designs via online stores, hidden away from his family.

Singto slowly walks up to the store and brushes his finger along the chain. "Wow..."

"So.. you like chains?" Krist whispers from Singto's right ear and watches him spring up like a puppy. "Ho, you're fun to scare."