A Glimpse Of The Past 🔞

(MATURE CONTENT, PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT)

"D-deeper... Go deeper... Ahh... T-there..." Krist moans loudly, moving his hips subconsciously. He feels a build-up bursting between his thighs. He starts gritting his teeth to suppress his moans when a finger slides into his lips as if begging him to suck on it.

"Mmm..." Krist bobs his head vertically as he sucks a slender finger wiggling in his mouth. His tongue slithers around the finger veins, increasing his desire for sex. His hand reaches below to stroke his hard-on. His butthole clenches tighter, wanting something to fill it up.

"P'Sing... Mmm... Phi... S-sing..." Krist moans. He lightly bites the finger he is sucking on and hears a low hiss in his ear. He makes a mistake by teasing the finger with his teeth and tongue. Krist yelps loudly when a sharp pain sprouts on his right collarbone.

"You better get up now before I lose my senses," a low dominant voice hisses in his ear. Krist knots his eyebrows together before blinking his eyes open. He meets a pair of lustful eyes and arms that are wrapped around his waist. Singto leans down and nibbles on his collarbone where there is a dark mark imprinted.

"P'Sing?" Krist blinks. He looks down and sees himself in a pair of wet boxers. Singto is fondling his nipples tenderly.

"Seems like someone had a really good dream," Singto whispers in Krist's ear. He licks his earlobe before inserting his tongue to reach a sensitive spot. He hears moans coming from Krist. "Haven't I satisfied you last night?"

"Mmm... Ahh... I didn't know ah... Mmm... it's a dream..." Krist breathes heavily, his dick exposes into a straight pole. He loses count of the number of times they had sex and how many times he came last night, but he still needs more. He meets Singto's lips and makes out passionately with their tongues exchanging fluids. He caresses his husband's excited region. Their moans turn louder and hurried, needing the main event.

"P'Sing..." Krist whispers desperately. "I'm ready... Please fvck me... Now." Singto growls and slips his finger inside, feeling the soft sensation and wet liquid from last night. In wasting no time, he inserts inside Krist moaning messily as Krist clenches tightly.

"You're too tight, baby," Singto pants. He pulls out and slams deeper into Krist, hearing his cries and grunts in pleasure. Krist bites down his ear and makes a mark below his earlobe. Singto slams again, harder and deeper until he reaches his prostate. Krist immediately trembles in his arms and becomes a moaning mess. As Singto speeds up, he presses down on Krist's erection; forbidding him to climax before him.

"Together," Singto pants. He quickens his thrusts. Krist grabs onto Singto's back and digs his fingernails into it. He is seeing white. Singto grunts loudly before releasing Krist's erection as they both climax immediately and collapsed onto the sheets. Krist continues to shake as Singto wraps his arms around him, planting a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I can't feel my legs," Krist wheezes. He snuggles into Singto's chest and calms himself with his husband's heartbeat. They both lay in silence, enjoying a lazy morning with another round of sex.

.

.

.

.

"D-don't!! Please don't!! I-I will do anything... Please don't go..."

A gasp escapes. Godt jerks awake from his deep slumber. Tear strains show on his cheeks, his eyes red from crying, his knuckles red from fisting against the sheets; another nightmare starts his day.

Godt pants heavily, recomposing himself from his sleep. He looks down at his shaky hands, a flashback clicks in his mind. Blood everywhere. Hands everywhere. He could not stop anything. And then, a gunshot rings in his ear.