I Love You

Unknown POV
"Umm... Excuse me, may I know if this is the train to Kong toi? Umm here, Khlong Toei. No?" He signs again as the stranger shakes their head, unable to understand him. He looks around the station, fewer people are arriving as night falls. He worries if he is able to check in before midnight.

After a certain amount of time, he finally manages to find the station he needs to stop at and boards the train. Settling his suitcase in between his legs, he tries setting up his AIS SIM Card on his phone. After several attempts of calling a number, he groans loudly, capturing frowns from nearby passengers.

He remembers he is dialling a foreign number! He signs again, how is he ever gonna find that person... He decides to browse through the guidebook whilst waiting for his destination. Finally, he arrives at his stop and manages to get a taxi for a 5-minute ride to his hostel.

"Hello, check-in please," He smiles at the receptionist. He enjoys the ambience while waiting for his room to be ready. Finally, the kind receptionist hands him a key card. He thanks her and allocates his room in a jiff.

(Credits to Hostel 16, Bangkok, Thailand)

Before anything else, he decides to take a quick shower before exploring the nightlife in Bangkok. He makes sure to bring his guidebook and translation booklet, ready for his first night in Thailand.

*****

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

"Krist, are you hungry? I'll ask P'Nan to bring some food for us." Singto lays on his side, facing a sweat-filled trembling Krist. He slowly traces Krist's chest with his fingertips. He moves closer and plants a kiss on Krist's right eye.

"P'Sing... I want some ice cream with chocolate sauce," Krist responds, opening his eyes at the touch of Singto's lips. He pushes his body to sit up and winces, sinking back into the covers.

"Stop staring!" Krist hisses, pulling the covers to cover his blushing expression. Singto continues to let out a smug grin as he looks at his blushing husband. Without giving a warning, Singto pounces on Krist and starts nuzzling his neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent. Listening to his adorable squeals, Singto feels his manhood spring to life again.

Krist slides his thigh against Singto's crotch and feels his erection. He blushes hard and squirms to get away. They have spent a considerable amount of hours in the bedroom for a considerable amount of time and Krist just wants to rest.

Looking at Singto's expression, it seems like Krist is not getting any sleep tonight. He groans in excitement as their lips mash together hungrily. The covers soon leave the bed, watching two hungry beasts tearing against one another as they indulge in passion.

"Ahhnnn... P-P'Sing..." Krist moans, lost in Singto's embrace. "Prom rak P'Sing krap (I love you)." He blurts out in heat of the moment and Singto stops his kisses, glancing at Krist in astonishment.

Krist's gentle smile freezes upon meeting Singto's bewildered expression. He realizes his mistake and apologizes in whispers. Tears crowd his vision, hoping this does not make Singto hate him.

"Prom kor toht krap (I'm sorry). I will not say it again, so, please... Don't hate me." Krist mumbles sadly. He drops his gaze, unable to meet Singto's eyes. Unexpectedly, Krist feels a hand rounding on his neck, pulling him upwards. He lifts his eyes to meet Singto's, and he hears a phrase he never thought come true.

"Phi gor rak Krist krap (I love you too)," Singto smiles warmly and places his lips on Krist's, closing their distance. He grows bolder by nibbling Krist's lips. Sucking on his juicy pink bottom lips, he hears soft moans coming from Krist. Feeling an opening hole, Singto slips his tongue inside and finds its soulmate. Both tongues coil around each other, feeding the warm liquid and hotness of their mouths.

Finally, they break apart. Singto catches his breath before noticing tear stains on Krist's cheek. He reaches out to wipe them off, scooting closer to hug Krist in his arms.

"Don't think too much. Whatever you're feeling, just let me know, okay?" Singto whispers, kissing his forehead. "I wouldn't sleep with someone I don't love. The moment I took you to the hotel, I've already confirmed my feelings for you."

Krist beams brightly. His dimples showing. Happy tears fill his eyes. He takes Singto's hands in his and kisses his fingers, one by one. Krist looks back to Singto and leans in to kiss him.

"I can't believe my dream came true," Krist murmurs in between kisses. Singto pushes Krist to sit between his legs as he cups his little husband with his arms.

"Your dream?" Singto whispers, kissing Krist's ear before positioning them at his nape.

"Mmm... My dream of one day, you'll be in love with me," Krist confesses with blushing cheeks. His fingers tug at Singto's hands around his waist.

"You're so cute, to have such a dream," Singto laughs, resuming his kisses on Krist's nape.

"S-shut up..." Krist argues with a red face. "It's your fault you made me fall in love."

"Mmm... Was it the first time we met? During the engagement dinner?"

Krist is so relieved he laughs loudly. Singto does not remember their encounters. He wonders if he should be happy or sad, or have a chance to show him again.

"Would you want to hear how I first met you?" Krist teases. "I met you at university, right next to P'Kimmon."

"Huh? When?" Singto raises his eyes in astoundment.

"It's a long story..." Krist giggles. "Let me tell you slowly."

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER~

*****

Godt's POV
"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

Thunder strikes loudly outside my window as I jump awake in shock. Flashbacks of memories flood back, I remember everything.

"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry I hurt you."

"Please forgive me..."

______________________

24-05-2021

Thank you to everyone who has commented and liked my story!! It truly means a lot to me! This is the first website/app that I've decided to publish my stories and I'm so glad I did ❤️

My Moon is My Life just reached 9K views!! It's not a lot for some people, but it is to me 🤩 So Thank You!!