Three

On Monday we worked on our plan. It was simple, get people to start rumors about us. I knew people these days are more interested in others' life than themselves.

During lunch, Emily and I went inside the bathroom and saw two of the stalls filled. I glanced at Emily, she gave thumbs up and I nodded.

"What's going on with you and Jax?!" Emily loudly asked so the girls in there could listen.

"Oh, nothing," I yelled back. I faced the stalls and leaned my hip toward the sink behind me. "This vacation we coincidentally met in Hawaii, and we fooled around a bit. Then the vacations ended, and we got back to our lives."

"What's with him flirting with you now?"

I looked back at the stalls and yelled. "Guess he couldn't get enough of me and now is desperate to date me!"

"Oh. Wow!" Emily almost giggled. She covered her mouth with her hands to stop and looked at me with her twinkling brown eyes.

"Yeah, and I'm not giving in that easily. He has to beg me to get me." I giggled and gestured for Emily to leave.

"That was fun." She laughed, coming out of the bathroom with me.

"And it's just the beginning," I smirked.

Jax and I flirted with each other around everyone. In the last period, he and I were at my locker when I saw Ivy and Noah coming toward the hallway.

"Ivy is coming here," I whispered and leaned my back to my locker. Jax stood in front of me and put one hand on the locker above my head, leaning in and the other on his waist.

"How's this?" He questioned, darting his blue eyes into my hazel ones.

"Perfect," I whispered and fake giggled loudly, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Oh Jax, you're so funny!" I gushed.

"Well, what can I say?" He gave a high-pitched laugh, running his fingers through his light brown hair. I blinked at him.

"You're terrible at acting." I sternly said.

"What else do you want me to do?" He whispered, looking nervous and I sighed.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Ivy and Noah getting closer. "I'll see you tomorrow." I winked and left him with them.

The face Ivy made when I winked was so satisfying and at that moment I knew I made the right decision.

* * * * *

My plan worked epically and from the next day rumors went out about Jax and me, and oh boy, they went to another level.

Some talked that Jax and I intentionally went on vacations, some said Jax got me pregnant, and even that we eloped. I rolled my eyes at them.

People are so stupid these days.

One of my favorites was that Ivy came between Jax and me, breaking us apart. That was the only true one. Everyone was aware of our friendship and how the group formed and broke.

I entered my Home Economics class and went to sit on my usual seat, waiting for Emily. I loved this class because we get to cook. The first few weeks are boring because the teacher babbled about the theory stuff. I had Home Ec. class on Tuesday and Thursday every week before lunch.

I peeked at Miss Maddox, our teacher, whose head was buried in a magazine. I rolled my eyes at her. For some reason she hated me, I thought she was jealous because she had no sense of fashion and I had.

Miss Mad was a blonde with her hair always wrapped in a tight bun and wore thin wired glasses, which she kept on the tip of her nose. The long gown type of old fabric dress she wore gave me shivers. I hoped she would pass me on this subject and not take her frustrations out on me.