Thirty-one

The bell chimed as we opened the door of the Diner that was beside the bowling club. There were few people inside and we went towards the table in the corner, which was big enough for all of us.

I slowed my pace to let the others sit first. I watched Noah settling and was about to go beside him when Natasha called me out.

"Lexi, you sit first with Jax." I glanced at her as she smiled at me. I forced a smile back but died and sat beside Jax with Natasha on my left and Jim beside her.

Kevin, Emily, Noah, and Darren sat in the front. I took deep breaths, trying the calm myself as I chanted the words in my head.

Don't be angry at her.

She doesn't know the truth.

She's being a friend and helping you sit with your 'boyfriend'.

She doesn't know that it's fake.

"Hello everyone." A blonde girl came to us with a beautiful smile. "I'm Ava and I'll be your waitress, here are your menus." She gave us four menus. "What do you guys want for a drink?"

Everyone ordered their drinks, and before I could open my mouth, Jax ordered for me.

"We'll have two strawberry shakes with whipping cream and cherry on the top." I looked at Jax in disbelief, he darted his eyes to mine and smiled. "It's your favorite, I know."

O-kay. So now he knows my drink.

"Yeah," I answered him, blinking in surprise.

"I'll go get your drinks and let you decide your orders." With that, she left.

"Since Jim and Jax are paying." Kevin grinned, opening his menu. "Feel free to order whatever you want people!"

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the menu. "What do you want?" Jax asked, flipping through the pages.

"I'll eat a burger," I said, leaning back in my seat and pushed the menu towards Jax. "I haven't eaten since morning."

I was so bothered about Kevin's plan for today that I ate nothing.

"Okay." He murmured, looking at the menu.

I glimpsed in front, where Noah sat looking at the menu with Darren beside him, I narrowed my eyes at Darren.

He's lucky that he got to sit with Noah and he-

My eyes widened for a second at my thoughts.

WTF?! Now I'm getting jealous of Darren!

I squeezed my eyes shut and counted in my head to distract it. The waitress came back with our drinks. "Are you all ready to order?" Everyone gave their order, including Kevin's long a** list.

I took my shake and licked my lips at the sight of whipping cream. It's been so long since I last drink this much fat, had to take care of my body for cheerleading.

I took the straw into my mouth and sipped it. I quietly moaned at the heavenly taste of it as it went down my throat.

Delicious!

"I just got an amazing idea," Kevin said, getting everyone's attention when Ava left us.

"What?" Jax asked, leaning his elbows on the table.

"Losers one are already doing their task." Jim and Jax growled at him but he continued. "Now for the slave part." He gave Noah and Darren a sly grin. "I'm throwing a party at my house on Saturday for my victory, and you two-" He gestured between them. "Are going to be my waitresses." I choked on my drink when Kevin finished.