Epilogue

Six years later.

"I want a divorce!"

"That will not happen!"

"You cheated on me, you bastard!"

"I did not!"

"Don't you dare f**king lie on my face! I got prove!"

"Oh, the bra? How many times I told you, I don't know about it!"

I sighed and massaged my forehead as I watched the couple fight. I slammed my hands on the table in front, getting their attention and also of the other gentlemen sitting.

"Why don't we sit down and talk like actual adults, that we are." I glared at them but kept a smile on my face.

They sat down as we continued to discuss the case. I was sitting in the meeting room with other lawyers, oh I forgot to mention it before, I, Lexi Wolf, was now a lawyer and I worked in my father's agency. I never thought of taking this as a profession, but it naturally came to me.

After getting rid of the frustrating couple, I read some files required for the case and then went home. Tonight was Darren's bar opening, and the guy was serious about taking bartending as his career.

"I'm home!" I announced as I entered my two-story small but cozy house. I used to always yelled this whenever I came back from high school, but never got a response since I used to live alone, but not anymore.

"Woof!" I glanced and saw my golden retriever running towards me happily with his tongue out.

"My baby!" I screamed and crouch down to pat him as he licked my face, making me giggle. "Oh, mommy missed you too chase!" I scratched his ears, and he grunted happily.

I looked around, but no one else came. "Where's daddy?" I asked chase. He got out of my hold and ran to the living room. I followed him and saw the man I love, sitting on the sofa with his headphones on as he furiously wrote in his journal.

I chuckled and leaned to the doorframe as I watched him with a smile on my face. If I thought Noah was hot before, then he's triple times hot now. My eyes roamed over his figure as I took him in.

His long blond hair was wet, showing he just took a shower and fanned his face. I asked Noah not to cut them because I loved running my fingers through his soft hair. My eyes went to his deep green eyes and flickered through his sharp jaw to his lips. He had a cute frown on his handsome face as he wrote.

Noah became a songwriter and worked in a famous record company. Sometimes he sang too, but he thought he was more comfortable as a writer.

I got out of my thoughts as chase launched himself at Noah. "Hey, buddy what's up." He continued to lick his face, Noah laughed and I chuckled as I watched him struggle. Noah looked at and grinned. "Hey, when did you come?"

"Just now." I shrugged and went to sit on his lap. "You look busy." I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him.

"I was finishing the editing." He mumbled.

"Are you done?" I asked, running my fingers through his hair. He hummed as he closed his eyes and leaned into my touch. I smiled at him.

"Before I fall asleep, we need to get ready." He grabbed my hand and kissed the ring on my finger. I nodded and got up not before placing a kiss.

Did I forget to mention that he proposed to me?

A month ago Noah and I went to Music Mix, and he sang a song for me there, asking me to marry him. I was busy swooning over him that when he stopped, everyone looked at me for an answer and I was in a daze. Then Noah came down and went on his knee with a gorgeous ruby ring, and I jumped on him in excitement and screamed yes.