Thirty-five

I ran towards the living room where Noah and Kevin were having a stare-off.

"What the hell, Kevin?!" I whisper-shouted after standing beside him.

"What?" He knitted his brows in confusion.

"You play your games but stop dragging Noah into it." I scowled, then turned my head towards Noah. "You don't have to do it-"

"If he's a man, then he'll do it." Kevin interrupted.

I sighed in frustration. "Seriously, Kevin-"

He clicked his tongue, shaking his head, then he leaned in and whispered. "You are going to have fun." I opened my mouth to scold him again, but he beat me to it. "Who is up for a match with our blondie?!"

"I am!" I tensed at the voice. Turning around, I saw Jax coming in front and narrowed his eyes at Noah. "I'll beat him."

"That's some confidence buddy." Kevin chuckled as I watched Jax in disbelief.

What is wrong with him tonight?!

"Fine," Noah muttered, glaring back at Jax.

"This is getting spicier than I imagined." I heard Kevin mumble beside me. "Team Noah on right, team Jax on left!" He shouted and everyone scattered to the side they wanted to support. Kevin smirked at me. "Lexi?" I gave the finger. He put his hands in surrender and backed away. "Okay."

Jim and Natasha stood with Jax cheering him. Darren and Emily also came out of the kitchen looking at the event that was about to start.

"This doesn't look good," Emily muttered beside me as we both stood in the middle, Darren went towards Noah.

"This is the worst," I mumbled, leaning my back on the wall behind me as I watched them throwing the ping pong ball.

* * * * *

"This is worse than worst." I groaned, watching Noah as he drank his seventh glass and still made disgusting faces. "If this is the first time he's drinking..." I shook my head, "... this is bad."

Noah clearly told me he doesn't drink and the way things were working right now, he'll definitely regret this in the morning.

Noah threw the ball, and it landed in Jax's glass. He took the ball out glaring at Noah and chugged the beer.

Both of them couldn't even stand properly but their aims were still perfect, they were both scoring and none of them missed a shot.

It looked like a war was going on between them. They are injured severely but still wanted to kill the other.

"Oh, come on!" Kevin exclaimed, rubbing his hands on his face in frustration. "We need a winner here, someone stops scoring!"

Now he's getting irritated, I scoffed. He's the one who thought it'll be spicy.

"Okay, stop!" Noah and Jax both stop and everyone looked at Kevin. "We need to set this straight. There are few more cups left on both sides, so we'll put one." He got to the table and removed all the cups, leaving one on both sides.

"Since they are both drunk now," Emily muttered beside me, "it'll be hard for them to aim one cup."

"You both get one last try and the one who misses the shot loses. Everyone agrees to this?!" The crowd nodded their head getting bored now. "And to make this a lill' more interesting." He roamed his eyes around and when they landed on me, he smirked. "The winner will get a kiss from le-"

"Kevin!" I yelled in a fake cheerful tone and plopped my arm on his shoulder. "The winner will get a kiss from our lovely jock here!" Kevin glared at me and open his mouth, but I cut him off by tightening my grip around his neck. "Who wouldn't want to see two hot guys making out here?!"