Thirty-six

Noah spun me on my heels and pulled me towards him. Our chest collided, making my breath hitch. He grabbed my right hand and interlaced our fingers, putting his left on my waist, and moved our body randomly.

I'm sure people don't do a couple dance on beat songs, even though it felt so good to stay in his arms. But the time wasn't right.

"Okay!" I exclaimed, pulling away from him a little. "It's time to go."

"What?" He furrowed his brows. "But the party just got started!" He whined.

"It's getting late, so we should leave Noah."

"No." He huffed, folding his arms around his chest, and pouted.

OMG! He's so cute!

"Come on Noah, don't be stubborn." I grabbed his arm and tried to move him, but he didn't budge.

"I'm don't want to go with Jax." He mumbled, turning his head towards the other side.

I bit my lip, trying to control my giggle at his cuteness. "He won't be with us."

Noah slowly turned his head towards me and questioned. "Just you and me?"

"Just you and me." I beamed.

He gave me a toothy grin and bobbed his head. I giggled and linked our arms as we walked by everyone dancing furiously.

We exit Kevin's house and descend the stairs when Noah stumbled, I quickly grabbed him. "Careful, we don't want to ruin that handsome face," I said, helping him regain his balance.

Noah laughed at my comment, and we went towards my car. I opened the passenger door and helped him settle on it. I cautiously close the door and went towards the driver's side.

Turned on the ignition, I watched Noah as he struggled with the seat belt. "Why won't it fit?!" He screamed in frustration.

"Let me do it." I put the seat belt in the lock. "Okay?" He bobbed his head, grinning at me.

"You're amazing." He looked at me intensely with his green eyes.

"You're exaggerating," I murmured, starting the car and got out of the driveway. "Are your parents home?"

"Of course." He chuckled, looking at me lazily. "Where else would they be?"

"Just asking..." My hands around the steering wheel tightened.

Of course, his parents were home. He doesn't live alone like me, well not anymore. I would have taken him to my house, but since dad's there I couldn't. I didn't want him to meet Noah first time after years drunk.

I cut my thoughts off when I saw Noah moving his hand towards me. I stiffened but kept my head straight. From the corner of my vision, I saw him twirling my hair lock around his fingers.

"You got really beautiful hair." He slurred, playing with my hair. I felt my face heating.

"T-thanks." He tucked a lock behind my ear. His finger lightly creasing from my ear to the side of my neck, making me swallow hard.

He chuckled. "Now you are getting nervous."

"No, I'm not." I denied.

"You're cute." He mumbled, letting go of my hair.

"And you are drunk."

"No, I'm not." I squinted my eyes at him. "Maybe tipsy but not drunk." He huffed, shifting in his seat, and leaned his head on the window, looking outside.

My eyes roamed over his features. His long lashes touched his cheeks every time he blinked. His cheeks were rosy because of the access drinking, I think. My eyes went to his lips, and I gulped.