Fifty-one

"OMG! What have I done?!" I shouted in a high-pitched voice. "Take this." I pushed the bottle in the jerk's hand.

"What?" He looked at me in confusion.

I turned towards Ivy. "Where is the manager? Call him here this instance!"

The manager came out running from his room with wide eyes, looking at the scene I created. "What going on here?"

"These guys here-" I pointed at the jerks and faked cry, "- are harassing me and they even threw sauce at me!" I sobbed.

"I-I did not!" The jerk screamed.

"She's right." Ivy intervened. "She was sitting there quietly when they came in and harassed her, and when she said no, they threw sauce at her. They have been coming here and doing that to every customer." Ivy said, all in one breath, and I watched her in amusement.

Now, this is the Ivy I know.

"What the f**k?!" The jerk growled at her then looked at the manager. "They are lying-"

I whimpered loudly, cutting him off. "This is my first time coming to this place and I'm getting harassed for being pretty!" Ivy rolled her eyes, and I continued. "I thought this place looked good, and the environment was pleasant, but this is how customers get treated here! The management is so poor!"

The manager looked at me, horrified. "Ma'am this is not how things-"

I took my phone out and continued. "I'm going to post this on my page, which BTW has over 5K followers, and I'm going to warn them not to come to this place where people get harass-"

"Please don't!" The manager hesitated. "I'll take care of these guys." He glared at them, making them shrink.

"But I did nothing!" The jerk defended himself.

The manager stood in front of him and growled. "Don't you come near my shop-"

"Or employees." I encouraged.

"- or employees again. Or else I'm going to-"

"Charge a harassment case on you."

"- charge a... what?" His forehead creased in confusion.

I stepped forward. "Harassment case. There are three witnesses here that you harassed me, the girl-" I pointed towards Ivy, "- manager, me and the proof too." I pointed at my top, then at the bottle in his hand. "You only have one witness that you didn't do, and he is your friend, so his testimony wouldn't be that strong."

He opened his mouth, but I held my finger and continued in a stern voice. "The penalty for harassing can be a year in jail with five grand fees. Do you want that?" I finished my rambling and look straight in the eyes of the jerk.

I've heard my dad talking, and I wasn't sure if what I said was right or not and they didn't need to know that. Only confidence matters.

His friend grabbed his arm and muttered. "Let's get the hell out of here."

"You should listen to your friend."

"Leave now!" The manager growled, and the guys scattered outside. "I'm sorry about that." The manager looked at my top. "Please don't post this on the internet or else my business will ruin."

I acted to ponder on his suggestion, then nodded. "Ok."

He sighed in relief then looked at Ivy. "Help her clean it and ma'am your meal in on the house."

My eyes lit up at the mention of free food. "Thank you. I'm going to give excellent reviews to your shop. I'm sure my followers are going to come here and your business will sail smoothly."