Fifty-five

I was woken up by the pounding in my head, groaning I shifted in my position, but something heavy on my stomach stopped me. Opening my eyes slowly, I turned my head and saw Kevin's sleepy form.

Last night's events came to my mind. Me crying for Noah, then we drank and watched Notebook. After that, he confessed his feelings. It went awkward for a while, but we got back to normal and finished the movie, then fall asleep on the couch.

"Kevin... Kevin..." I shook his shoulder to wake him up. He stirred but didn't wake up. I leaned up a little, then my stomach clenched. I jolted up from my place, startling Kevin.

"Don't leave Allie!" He screamed in a daze, but I ignored him and ran towards the bathroom covering my mouth. As soon as I reached the bathroom, I bent down in front of the toilet and vomit my guts.

The aftermath was the only reason I never got drunk. After a few minutes, I got up from my place and flushed my vomit, cringing. I washed my face and brushed my teeth with my extra toothbrush. It was a good thing I had my stuff here.

When I was done, I walked back to the living room and ran fingers through my hair, gripping them tightly. I saw Kevin sitting with a glass of water and medicine.

"Take this. It'll make you feel better." I plucked beside him and took the medicine.

"I'm never getting drunk again," I grunted, massaging my pondering head.

"Good luck with that." Kevin snickered.

"Why do you not look shit?" I asked in irritation.

"Because I have a high tolerance of drinking." He grinned. "And it wasn't my first time either."

I rolled my eyes and put my head on the couch, staring at the ceiling. Now I know how Noah must felt when he got drunk that night.

Noah...

I got up and picked my phone, checking the text I send, and gasped. "I seriously texted them!"

"Of course you did." Kevin rolled his eyes, getting up and stretched. "You need to tell him- wait... them?" He halted, looking at me in confusion.

"Everyone," I muttered and showed him the message. I texted Ivy, Jax, Emily, Darren, Vanessa, and Noah and asked them to come to the treehouse today because it was-

"Confessions time?" Kevin read the text looking at me. "And everyone?" He gave me a smug smile.

I whimpered and covered my eyes with my palm. "I don't know what I was thinking!"

"Well, your drunk self was smart that I can tell you." Kevin chuckled. I glared at him and he put his hands in surrender.

* * * * *

After breakfast or I should say lunch. I wore the extra clothes I had at Kevin's place, a black top and jeans with one of Kevin's red shirt over it, and left for the treehouse.

Once we reached I saw Noah, Emily, Darren on one side and Jax, Ivy, and Vanessa on the other.

"They all came." I groaned, looking at them in disbelief.

"The more the merrier." Kevin grinned, getting out of his car. "This is going to be fun." I took a long breath and patted my cheeks.

You can do this, Lexi.

I opened the door slowly and walked towards them with Kevin beside me, noticing us they turned their heads.

It felt the same way like three years ago but the opposite. That day Kevin and I left everyone at the treehouse and today we were going towards it. Emily and Darren were the only new ones.