Twenty

I plastered a smile on my face and took deep breaths. "Jax." I started sweetly. "You are going to ask me to homecoming." I smiled at him.

"Why?" His brows furrowed.

"Because I said so." I sighed.

He scoffed. "Come on, Lexi, don't joke." He gave me his charming smile. "I'm asking her."

"You will not ask her Jax." I sternly said, tiring of all the drama.

He squinted his eyes at me as his smile faded. "I was planning to ask her all along and now that she hinted she wants to go with me, you're saying that I shouldn't ask her but you."

I took deep breaths. "Listen and listen carefully, Jax." He leaned on the podium, paying attention to me. "I'm doing this for your good." He raised his eyebrows, and I continued explaining as I paced around the classroom. "You tried on your own for years to get Ivy, but nothing worked." He opened his mouth, but I held my finger, shushing him. "Let me finish first." He gestured for me to continue.

"Then you came to me asking for help and we are doing this-" I pointed between us, "-to make her fall for you. Because of my plans, she is finally giving in and coming after you, now she's even hinting at you to take her to the homecoming. If it wasn't for me, she wouldn't have done that." I stopped in front of him. "We have been working hard for over a month now and if you give in now everything we worked for will go in vain."

"What am I supposed to do then?" He asked, cocking his head.

"Now it's your turn," I smirked. "Make her run after you."

He looked at me for a second, then smirked. "I think I'm getting your point."

I sighed in relief. "Good. Now you're going to ask me to homecoming and show Ivy that you're not easy to get." I stood towards him, smoothing his collar, and whispered in his ear. "We have to boost things up Jax, we have already spent a month and time is ticking."

He grinned. "You're great at this."

"I'm doing this for you." I returned his grin and patted his shoulders.

"How do you want me to ask?" He questioned.

"That's for you to think, and you have till tomorrow." I smiled and went towards the door. "Oh, and Jax." I turned my head towards him. "The bigger the better, we have to show her what she's missing right," I smirked and exit the class.

Dear Miss Bit*h, you're in for a surprise.

* * * * *

"I can't believe you cut your brow!" I exclaimed, inspecting wide eyes at Kevin's brow, he was dressed as Charlie Puth.

"I wanted to make it original." Kevin gave me a smug smile. "Besides, I'll grow."

"You are weird, Kevin." I laughed at him.

"Not more than you, Miss Gomez." I rolled my eyes, leaning back in my seat.

It was Wednesday, and we were sitting in the Cafeteria, Emily sat in front dressed as Demi Lovato and I was as Selena Gomez, it was singer day.

"Where's everyone?" I asked particularly no one as I observed the Cafeteria.

Only a few students were sitting here and there, and my table was empty except for the three of us. I wondered where the whole football and cheer team went.

"Maybe they all died last night in the apocalypse," Kevin suggested.

I arched my brow, looking at him bored. "Seriously?"