Part(1)

"Hello Kim Yuna welcome to the first day of work," said the girl sitting at the office.

"Hi," I replied, "So where am I supposed to go?"

"Come I will show you around but you're going to start working from tomorrow," she politely responded.

She seemed nice and polite, she walked me around showing me everything that I needed to know like the bathroom and the office and this...

"Look since some of the patients here have tried to escape I want you to know what to do when that happens and not get too frightened," she announced.

"Wait they tried to escape?!" I asked horrifically.

"Yep and I know this sounds crazy but there was this new therapist that came here, she freaked out when a patient tried running away, letting him loose and she ended up losing her job," she proceeded.

"Why did she lose her job it's nothing serious?" I mumbled before getting cut off.

"Yes it is, it can ruin the image of this hospital, you want people to say we can't control our patients," she explained glaring at me.

"Oh no," I replied.

"Well then listen carefully, when it so happens that a patient tries to escape lift this and press this button for an emergency lockdown," she showed me the red button that was secured by a glass cover.

"Ok?" I nodded nervously.

"And don't get too frightened," she reminded.

"Ok so is that all?" I disputed clutching onto my yellow handbag.

"Yeah and let me introduce you to your patient," she let out leading my way.

I followed her as she lead me to the last room on the floor, knocked then opened the door.

"Hello Mr.Jungkook this is your new therapist?" she said introduced.
He was just sitting there staring at the window not giving us any attention.

"Well Yuna this is Jungkook your patient, you will start work from tomorrow you may leave now," she said.

I stood there shocked at the figure that didn't even move, still staring at the window coldly.

I then headed back home still unsure if I wanted to start working.

Why did I choose to be a therapist?

•••
I woke up the next day tired as heck.
Why is life sooo cruel?

I took a shower then headed to the actual first day of work.

As I arrived I remembered that I forgot to ask the girl's name that helped me yesterday.

Am I supposed to head to my patient room just like that?

I made up my mind to head to his room because I knew his room after all.

As I walked there I started doubting that I'm not supposed to just go to his room just like that I have to meet her.

The stupid me was already at the front door staring at it making up my mind.
Should I open it?

I then opened it without knocking (ugh dumbass).

He was there changing his clothes unaware of my presence.

From the total shock that happened, I closed the door quickly and acted as if I didn't see anything.

Nope, I didn't see anything.

I didn't see anything.

Omg, he has a six-pack.

Omg plz, delete, delete (forget, forget, forget).

I couldn't keep my mind straight as I tried forgetting what I have witnessed.

That's what I get for not knocking before opening.

I then headed to the office as I examined the people's faces.
She wasn't there.

Who am I supposed to talk to?

"Um hello I'm a new therapist and I was won-", I spoke before getting cut off again.

"Your room is 135", she uttered rudely shooing me away, not daring to look away from the screen.

"So what am supposed to do when I get there?" I questioned.

"Ugh follow me," rolling her wrinkly eyes she stood up and walked in front of me.

We arrived at the same room that I came back from a while ago.

She knocked and opened the door.
There he was laying on the bed all dressed up and this time he shifted his eyes towards us staring coldly.

He had dark brown eyes and his nose was perfectly made, moving on to his lips they w-

My thoughts were cut off when the therapist spoke.
"Earth to Yuna," she waved her hands at my face.
"Oh um what did you say?" I asked shyly rubbing my nape.
"Look for today get to know him and then tomorrow we will arrange your room got it," she commanded.
"Got it," I nodded glancing at the man staring at me.
She turned to leave but u stopped her mid-track remembering I didn't ask her name.
"Wait what's your name?" I asked.
Darting back she responded "Jihyo."
"Oh ok."
She then left closing the door behind us. I turned around to face him staring coldly at me. I then made a wrong step sitting on the bed beside him.
"So wha-."
He cut me off by leaning forward, staring deep into my soul.

I suddenly lost my breath shifting from the stare; I got up impatiently and ran out of the door.

Great, it's just the first day!