Part(6)

"Yuna calms down everything's going to be alright," the nurse reassured patting my shoulder.
"Why out of all the patients you chose him for me?"

"I chose him to give you a challenge," she beamed reasonably.
"I don't want your challenge now give me another 'challenge'," I referred shutting my eyes tightly.

"Come on you'll get a lot of money."
"I don't want your money, I can't even work properly," I whimpered eyeing her.
"It's not that hard Yuna if you complete your first mission, you will move on to the next one," she explained like if it was a simple thing.

"It was my dream job you made me hate it," I huffed angrily already standing up.
"Come on take it step by step, I promise if you give us at least a few details we'll pay you twice the amount," she roamed towards me ceasing at my track.

"Fine but don't you guys have some details already?"
"Oh those were from the previous therapists," she replied walking away. "Yeah, and why couldn't they finish?"

"Well they got tried just like you right now," she told helplessly, honestly I felt bad at that moment.
Sighing once more I replied, "Fine".
"Remember you'll get paid twice the amount," she yelled from behind me as I made my way outside.

What's so important about him?

I knocked on his door and waited, yeah I learned to wait from last time.
I knocked again and this time he yelled a 'come in'.

I walked inside and stared at his eyes closed.
"Hey, can we talk?" I softly mumbled walking towards him.
He didn't reply but moved a little towards the other side of the bed avoiding my gaze.

"~Plz kook," I whispered attempting to get his attention but there he was laying not daring to face me.

"~Come on Kookie," I proceeded in a soothing voice.
He glanced at me and smirked, "What do you want?", he asked irritatingly.
"Yay, thank you, "I cheerfully exclaimed.

"Hurry before I change my mind," he warned sitting up and buckling his arms.

Staring at him while plucking my eyelashes I pleaded, "Can you help answer a few questions?"
"And what do I get in return?" he answered back gawking towards the window.

"You becoming well and healthy," I excused crossing my fingers hoping it would work.

"Boring, I don't want that," he glanced back at me showing an uninterested look.
"Fine whatever you want," I blurted.

"I want you to do two things for me," he said making a peace gesture with his hand.
"Fine now can you answer 10 questions?"

Making a surprised look he said, "Really?! You didn't even ask me what I wanted."
"Hey! What are your requests?" I abruptly got alerted, never know what a grown-ass man has in his mind.
"I'll tell you later now start."
"Nooo, what if it's something I can't do."
Wiggling his eyebrows he said, "Don't worry it is something you would like to do."

"Come on Kook," I pleaded gripping both my hands up in front of his face.

"Deal!" he yelled ignoring my pout.
"OK first tell me," I strolled closer to him seating myself across.
"I won't I promise it's something you shouldn't be afraid of and also it's not about you it's about me, so deal?" he reassured.
"Deal!"

"First question: What do you think of often?"
"Running away," he merely mumbled.
"Wha-?"
"Hey, don't reply to anything I say, I'm just going to answer I'm not clarifying anything," he cut me off rolling his eyes.
"Ok, ok."

"Second question: How did you come here?"
"My dad dropped me off," he replied glancing back at me blankly.

"Third question: Why did your dad drop you off here?"
"Well, you shouldn't find out," he whispered looking away the third time.
"No, come on answer," I uttered glancing at him furiously.
"I said it's better if you don't find out," he shouted glaring back at me.
"And I said you have to answer."
Heaving a sigh he retorted, "Save it to last."

"Fine, Fourth question: How many girls have you slept with?"
Raising both of his eyebrows he replied, "What type of question is that?"
"Come on answer," I pleaded.

"Are you that interested in me?" he smirked showing off his bunny teeth.
"Noo!" I yelled back.
"Fine, I don't know I've lost track," he let out gazing at the floor.

"Like about how many?" I inquired curiously.
"About 21 or 22," he blurted staring back at me.
"What?!"
Grinning sheepishly he mumbled, "What?"
"Wait you slept with 22 girls?" I demonstrated two in each hand.
"Yeah but hey we didn't do anything just slept," he reassured folding his arms.
"Wait, so you slept with 22 girls and didn't do anything, that's unbelievable."

Heaving a sigh he replied, "Come on I'm not a playboy."
"Yeah but how?" I questioned still speculating him, frankly who would sleep with 22 girls and not do anything that's just weird.
"Ugh that was in my teenage years," he confessed shyly, I laughed at his remark, he acts like he's 55 now.

"When you were hormonal," I noted hysterically laughing.
"Yeah, you could say that."
"Now hurry up!" he abruptly said, his duality is on another level.
"Fifth question: Why is your case a 'hidden mystery'?"

"Well because my life is kind of like a mystery."
"Wait how am I supposed to know you're telling the truth?" I suddenly asked.
"I don't like lie and btw you wasted a question."
"No that doesn't count," I glared in defeat.
"Hurry up question seven," he spoke impatiently.
"Fine, why is there, never mind who is your father?" I suddenly stop myself from asking him about a mark that was on his left cheek.
"Leave that to last," he mumbled.

"Why are you always using pick-up lines on me?" I questioned anticipatedly.
"Well cause I think you're cute," he chuckled hiding a small blush. Wait a damn minute.
"Come on Jungkook answer the damn question correctly," I countered trying to act cool about it.
"What? That's the truth," he pointed out, his cheeks retreated their normal color.
"You're so- Fine now answer the questions that you skipped," I tried protesting but I realized this wasn't going to get me anywhere.
"Well don't be shocked ok," he announced soothing me down.

"I won't, I really want to know," I told in a reassuring tone.

"Ok, so my dad..."

....was a leader of a mafia group," he finished.

"WHAT?!?!"