Part(11)

Wait what?!!?!!(that's when realization hit me)

"Hurry up!",Mingyu shouted returning me back into reality.

"What????",I questioned afraid that she'd ask the same thing.

"Strip of your pants",she rephrased staring at me in an annoyed way.Ok so pause never in my whole life have I thought I would end up stripping in-front of a grown ass man while he stands there amazed at the sudden view.

"Are you kidding me???I'm not going to do that!",I shouted angrily while pulling the sweat shirt down in discomfort.
"I need your help so I can get this over with",she sighed and replied in a pleading way holding the tattoo pen in her hand.

"So your basically telling my to strip in front of him",I angrily stated pointing my finger towards him in disgust.
"Oh yeah Jungkook can you leave?",she shyly requested.

"I will leave for a few minutes so don't try to do anything stupid",he angry growled stomping out of the room.I sighed and glanced at Mingyu in defeat.
"Can you not?",I pleaded while pouting.
"I'm really sorry but it's my job I can't go against his orders",she grabbed the tattoo album and opened it.
"Wh-y?",my voice cracked while tears fell uncontrollably.

"Yuna calm down I promise you he's only doing this for your own good",she tried calming me by pulling me in for a hug but it will never change the fact that I'm being forced to get a huge tattoo on my thigh that not only will it hurt but it also has a huge mystery behind it.

"What do you mean?",I questioned sniffling back my sobs.
"I'm afraid I can't say anything try asking him yourself",she broke the hug and stare at my crying face in pity.

"Ok so before I start I'm going to warn you it's going to hurt so be prepared",she warned looking back at the vanity then back at me.

Great way to boost my confidence!

"Is there any other choice I can choose?, I don't understand how my life ended up like this",I asked breaking down in tears.

She chuckled and grabbed my wrist and held it tightly and then spoke"He doesn't do anything without a reason behind it",she sighs then continued"He is a nice guy when you get to know him,I promise that this is for your own good".

I stripped my pants and pulled his sweatshirt down so that it covered my bum since I was only wearing a red laced underwear that is 3 days old.

"Ok so if it hurts hold onto the chair alright?",she smiled helplessly patting my shoulder.I nodded slightly wiping the tears that were threatening to fall.

She began outlining the tattoo she had picked with a small marker so that it wouldn't be that hard for her to permanently draw it.

After she was finished Jungkook came back and sat across from me staring at Mingyu while she prepared the tattoo ink.

"Can you show me the tattoos that you have?",he asked pointing at the vanity.
She nodded and grabbed a album that was laying in the vanity and handed it to him.

He flipped page after page but none of them seemed to please him.
"You only have these?",he questioned while he continued flipped the pages.
"Um well yeah",she awkwardly replied rubbing the back of her nape.
"Can you do the Helarin tattoo?",he mumbled glancing at her then back at the book.
"Jungkook no I'm afraid that's too far",Mingyu replied in horror.