Part(5)

Seeing him lying there on the hospital bed with a smirk plastered on his face got me thinking deeply. I truly want to know what he's thinking of.
If only he would trust me.
I glanced back to the clock and decided it was time to leave, I turned off the computer that displayed a clear view of him slightly moving.

As I was about to leave I heard my name being called.
"Dr. Yuna," a young nurse called out.
"Yes?"
"Can you place these on his desk on your way out?" she offered politely.
I glanced at the neatly folded pajamas and nodded grabbing them and making my way to his room. I knock and walked inside spotting him laying flat on the hospital bed zoned out.
I placed his PJs On the nightstand trying not to disturb his thoughts I strolled towards the door.
"Hey wait?!" he shouted.
Ugh darn it, what does he want from me?
I turned around to face him.
"Why are you here?"
"To see you", I sarcastically mumbled.
"Are you that dumb? I came for something to do it's either someone sent me or I sent myself to get you something," I continued while folding my arms tightly.
"Yeah and who allowed you to come in? " he interviewed raising one eyebrow.
"OK first of all I knocked, secondly you didn't answer so I allowed myself to come in."
"And you couldn't wait for me to answer?" he continued leaning back and mimicking my gesture.
"Oh so now you're telling me, why didn't I wait for 'Mr. Jungkook' to take his sweet time thinking whether or not he should open the door when I clearly don't have time," I finished pointing at the clock.
"Yep you should do your job correctly, Isn't that what doctors should do? Be patient," he snapped back.
"Now you're telling me I have no patience," I concluded.
"Yeah clearly, now I advice you to leave," he suddenly said crouching towards the edge of the bed.
Staring back at his tempted face I recited, "Why? I was going to anyways I wasn't planning on staying with a jerk," I continued whirling towards the door.
"Say that again," he urged.
"Jerk!" I shouted back glaring at his irritated look.
"What?" he inquired leaning towards the bed getting ready to attack.
"Je-" he cut me off by pulling me on him so that I'm on top and his face a few inches from mine, causing my face to turn into a tomato. My breath suddenly hitched knowing the position I'm in.

He leaned upwards and whispered near my ears, "You get my heart racing like an epinephrine drip."

I hit his face with great force and quickly got up, standing while encircling my flustered face.
"What was that for?" he chuckled stroking his red cheek.
"For being a jerk."
"Can you stop calling me that?" he begged making puppy eyes.
"Not until you stop being a jerk," I replied looking at the ground not daring to change my gaze.
"Ok can you tell what makes you think I'm a jerk?" he questioned curiously.

"You play with every girl's feelings (A*N: aka Me:'(  and then you probably leave them," I assumed glancing at his laid-back form.
"What are you saying?"

"Yeah stop pretending," I walked away ready to escape the awkward tension.
"Pretending like what?" he mumbled in a confused tone.
"Ugh I have got to go I'm already late," I pointed out staring at the ticking clock by the door.
He retorted, "No your not leaving until you explain."
"I will stop when you stop with your pick-up lines," I declared peeking back at him.
"But they're sexy," he mumbled again holding back a smirk.
"What the hell, you're annoying," I cried out throwing my hands up in frustration.
"That's better."
"What's better?" I questioned irritatingly.
"I like that better than what you used to call me."
"Your still a jerk," I corrected sticking out my tongue playfully.
"Ugh, I'm starting to hate you."
"Good, now bye," I waved him off finally opening the closed door.
I left the hospital and headed back home. Home sweet home.

The Next Day:

I headed to my job stressed as heck, I couldn't sleep last night because of the so-called 'jerk', his pick-up lines were truly getting to me in a way I don't like. I sighed cutting my thoughts off.
The nurse walked in with a huge smile plaster on her lips.
"Any progress?"
"Don't even, I don't feel like answering," I replied in an exhausted tone.
"Is there something wrong?" she questioned worriedly.
Heaving a sigh I blurted "I want to quit."
"What?!"
"I'm truly tired, I couldn't even wake up today because of the lack of sleep," I whined twirling the chair.
"Look don't stress yourself this much, just take it easy, now tell me what's new."
"Well, he did start talking to me."
"See, that's awesome, now take it step by step, he will start to be more open, and that's when we'll find out what's behind his dark past," she easily persuaded. Honestly, she was very convincing, but it's easier said than done.
"Yeah, I'll see."
"Anything else? No new information?" she resumed leaning on the desktop.
"Well I've realized a lot firstly he zones out a lot and during his sleep, he has these sort of nightmares I'm not exactly sure if they're nightmares, but that's what it looks like, he sweats and tosses and turns around a lot," I informed halting the swivel chair.
"You see, that's a lot of information now stop stressing yourself and try your best, you've already done a lot so now take it step by step, fighting!" she shouted grinning cheerfully.
"Fighting!" I shouted back smiling sheepishly. She left waving at me and mouthing a 'you got this'.
I smile back at her and grabbed the file that was placed on the desk.

JEON JUNGKOOK:
(Hidden mystery)