Part(17)

A loud bang echoed in the room waking me up frightened at the sudden sound.

I opened my eyes carefully adjusting the light that sneaked from behind the red curtains.

Looking around my surroundings I was in a pitched black room and only the sunlight that creeped from the curtains paved my way.There was nothing in the room except a small table that held a picture frame.I tried getting up but was pulled back down by the chain that was wrapped around my hands in a bruising way.

The door suddenly creaked revealing my uncle who was dressed differently from the last time I saw him and looked more alive it was probably because of the way I was scared and nervous that I saw him that way he looked fresher this time.

"Your up,rise and shine flower",he happily walked inside.

"Why am I here and chained up like this would you mind explaining?",I angrily spoke.

"Oh",he let out a tender laugh and then went back to his signature smile.

"Didn't expect that kind of reaction",the man speaking followed while I angrily shrugged in return.

"Do you really not know why your here?",he furrowed his eyebrows in curiosity while walking towards me.He gently sat down next to her then sighed in defeat.

"Flower please listen to me",he frowned holding back tear that were in the verge of falling.

I didn't want to speak to him not because I hate him but it was more of what to say there wasn't anything to be said just that I was kidnapped by a group of guys.

"So first off I'm sorry for what you'll be facing soon,sorry for not being the uncle that took you fishing,I'm sorry for not being there anymore,sorry for what you're about to hear I really didn't have a choice all I wanted was to live my life",a tear prickled down his pale face in which he quickly wiped afraid of revealing his weak self.

"I-",his breathe hitched by a small sob that had formed from the lump that started to form inside of him,he was devastated.

"I want you to know how it took all of me to take care of you back then,I just can't believe you ended up like this,an enemy",the brunette coldly spat.

"What are you talking about?", I asked confusingly.

He laughed a laugh of mockery then got up while brushing his shoulder off like there was some sort dust on it.

There was a moment of silence both reflecting on what to say,"There's no need to lie Yuna".

"What the f*ck are you saying are high or something if your going to keep accusing me I won't tolerate some bullsh*t that seems like a joke,take me back HOME!",I angrily shouted covering my bare shoulders.

"Not until you stop the act you're not going anywhere until you admit that you're apart of the STB",he huffed glaring back.

"The hell is the STB",the girl asked disoriented.

"YUNA I SAID STOP WITH F*CKING ACT I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY FOR THIS YOUR GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITHOUT CHANGING ROUTES!?",the guy shouted holding back the anger that was starting to rage.

"I'M NOT GOING TO ANSWER ANYTHING I DON'T UNDERSTAND!",the brown eyed girl shouted back.

"Who's the guy you were talking to?",he lowered his voice glancing at her in pitying way.

I gulped lightly shifting on the floor hoping that it would ease the nervousness.I closed my eyes as I thought deeply if I did answer him truly what would I get out of it?,and if I didn't answer what would I get?The answer would be nothing I would still be trap in a room while he gets answers like I actually had any.

"My friend",she blurted looking at her wrist that was starting to bruise from the chain that held her captive.

"And who is that 'your friend'?",her uncle quoted looking everywhere but her way afraid of becoming soft if he looked towards her.

"Someone I know,do you want me to tell you what we were talking about?Do you actually want to here us talk about how her boyfriend made out with her then took her to a date then after that they had sex without a damn condom?",Yuna rambled angrily holding her body together as if she will break any second.

He whispered curse words under his breathe while he processed the made up story that Yuna somehow made.What the hell is going on what if she is innocent?,he thought.

"You have until tomorrow to make up your mind and cut the bullsh*t other then that starve,I'm leaving",the black haired guy waved at her childlike.

"Better starve then get threatened by a family member who only thinks of himself",she murmured quietly so that only she can hear.

True he sadly thought walking away while locking the door after him,he sat behind the door and held onto the floor for support.

Why did it have to be you?Why?,Why can't it be someone else?,Is this what you call Karma?

I'm I getting payed for the sinful things I've done.I'm I finally feeling what he felt back then,he thought.

Family is a key.

A key where if it gets lost your locked forever but once you find the key it's hard to keep since it has changed and won't fit anymore,that's what he felt.

Betrayed.

Confused.

And defeated.

She has changed not mentally but physically.She was still his flower but the rare kind.She would look at him back then as some source of light that she needed in her life.Things take toll on their life which both took separate ways.She became a therapist and he became a monster or so he thought.

He lifted his arm pulling the sweatshirt down revealing his arm tattoo the one he got on his 18th birthday he was immature back then,which led him to a situation where he has to chose between Family and Family.

One family he grew up with and truly raised by them in which they supplied him with a house and a car and a job which wasn't a really good one since he wasn't good at it.

While the other was with him since she was a child he would always travel with her like an accessory in his hand he couldn't go anywhere without her.She would cry every now and then about how her friends had a mom and she didn't that's when he would caress her head soothingly calming her down while telling her that he could be her mom,it was always so nice how they both didn't have real families which was why they trusted each other but nothing lasts forever as of now they ended up meeting as enemies.

The girl next door was still chained unable to move he could make the decision of setting her free but that isn't his place to do so.

Setting her free without any information on the STB will consider consequences and a punishment from his group for betrayal but he couldn't do that especially when he owed them his life.

He glanced up at his shaking hand and gently held it down.Looking back at the door the man stare at it for a few seconds before leaving the scene in defeat.

Yuna looked around for a way out.There wasn't any since the window was far away from her and she was tied onto a chain.She glanced at the small opening from behind the curtains that showed a dim night.The city was lit up creating a scenery that you'd only see in movies.

Amazed by the view she was interrupted by the sound of keys dangling from behind the door.Attempt after attempt the door finally unlocked.

He ran towards her and started unlocking the chain one by one setting her free

"Let's go",the man demanded pulling her after him towards the starry night...

A/n:
Who could it be?!

Thanks for reading and thank you sooo much for 400 views I'm really grateful and can't thank you enough💜💜
Make sure to vote if possible💜