Part(23)

"You brought me sunshine whenI only saw rain

I only saw rain.
You brought me laughter
When I only felt pain".
~Donna Donathan

"Where were you?"

I screamed so loud I almost blacked out because of the blow that came from him.

"Shut up!" he shouted pushing me harshly.

"What the hell are you doing here and how did you get in?"I replied holding my bare skin, frightened.

"Firstly, you don't get to ask anything or even say a word secondly, I want you to follow my orders and get up, and get in the car," he angrily huffed.

"Jung—".

"I SAID YOU DON'T GET TO SPEAK UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET PUNISHED, UNDERSTOOD?" he shouted eyebrows furrowing and arms wrapped around each other.

"NOW GET UP AND GET IN THE DAMN CAR".

He yelled glaring at her now glassed eyes. She was crying while staring at his figure. She looked away and wrapped her arms around herself as if it was her shield.

Jungkook walked closer to her and gently shook her shoulder, "Yuna", she let out a quiet sob and repeatedly shook her head.

He pulled her in a hug embracing her warmth. She didn't move, she stayed clutching her arms creating a barrier between them. He could smell the sour smell coming from her.

"Did you drink?"

When Yuna didn't reply he pulled her into a more secure hug pecking her head multiple times. He pulled her into his lap soothing her hair gently.

"I'm sorry, really sorry," he said soothingly.

He cupped her face wiping her warm tears, "Please stop crying".

That only made her cry more. She started hiccuping and shivering even more letting out small sobs in between each breath.

"Why did you leave princess?" he calmly asked caressing her hair in the process."You know we got scared for you we thought someone took you, do you know how mu-".

A loud sob interrupted him.

"Ugh I'm so sorry," he calmly patted my back as I broke down into more sobs. I don't know if it's the outcome of the alcohol or a load of emotions finally getting a chance to be set free.

Jungkook gently kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer so I nestled my head on his chest. It was a quiet atmosphere only my shaky breath was heard. Realizing there was no way I would stop he pulled my face back so I was facing his.

"Talk to me," he pleaded.

I shook my head and frowned at the tears that spilled on my now red eyes.

"Say something," he frowned at her silence.

"No," I cried hiding my face in embarrassment.

"Ugh your so stubborn, fine slap me," staring at his doe eyes the girl raised an eyebrow.

"W-what?"

"Slap me," he clarified closing his eyes.

I raised my wrist gaining the courage to finally hit him. Just as I moved my arm he stopped it and pulled me under him.

"You were actually going to do it?" He asked raising both eyebrows. He didn't expect her to actually raise her hand. He thought she was going to keep going with the silent treatment.

"But you told me too".

Jungkook's breath fanned my face as I stared at his doe eyes. He was more attractive now that she could stare at his round bunny face. Hot wasn't a word that could describe the look he gave her. Nor does cute.

It was more of the word sexy. He didn't break the tension instead leaned even closer. She could smell his manly cologne. She could touch his sharp jawline. She could feel his hands on her waist. She could see his glossy lips. She could hear his unsteady breath.

All her senses were throwing signals at her all at once. She wasn't completely sober for she still couldn't make out what was happening.

The sexy man staring down at her leaned closer so that he could see her round eyes. They were dark, he noticed. Her eyebrows weren't the best but were evenly straightened. Her eyelashes were the ones that caused his heart to skip a beat. They were long and curled. She didn't have that much makeup he could tell but, that's what made him see the actual Yuna.

The Yuna that cried 5 minutes ago on his chest.The girl that ran away from them right after overhearing their argument.The girl that he walked in on while taking a shower.The girl that shyly asked him for the monthly thing girls used while staring at the ground in defeat.The girl that got a tattoo, matching his.And most of all, the girl that helped him escape. If weren't for her he wouldn't have been here. If it weren't for her STB would've broken apart. If it weren't for her he would've still been caged, alone.

He leaned closer until the edge of their noses touched. He leaned even closer until his lips fanned hers. Their lips merged like the stars in the galaxy. Mixing their breath and matching.

A sudden euphoric feeling abstracted her. He could taste the tears and their saltiness. Her eyes close and not pulling back only added to the tension of their kiss. She didn't pull back, and neither did he. It was just one kiss, but none of them seem to want to let go.

His lips lingered on hers for what felt like an eternity. He liked the feeling of her small hands caressing his hair. He likes everything about her.

He let go only because she was drunk he thought. He stared at her dark brown eyes and frowned. Jungkook could tell she was also confused and that made him frown even more.

She was staring at his lips like she wanted to tell him something but held back. Potentially because of her other self.The one that regretted doing what she just did.

"Say it," he suddenly said.

She looked up and shrugged.

"Just fucking say it," he was becoming desperate to hear her say something, anything he thought.

Just one word.

"Kiss me."

A/n: UwU my heart ):

Congrats BTSXArmy on the Grammy nomination and the 3 Billboard wins I'm so proud💜💜💜