Part(10)

"To the salon".

He pulled me by my wrist alongside him towards a huge gate.Out we go towards a forest where a red car was parked near a tree.

"Hurry up!",he yelled at me.

I ran after him legs wobbling on each step from the twigs and branches being stepped on.Holding my balance I finally reached him panting.

He pushed me inside the car and drove off.As he drove off I recognize tall trees disappear one by one replaced by small houses by a valley.

"Look at the view",he said pointing towards the breathe taking scenery.

"It's wonderful",I replied staring a the wide open view.
"Um why are we exactly going to a salon?",I asked glancing at him while he drove.

"You'll see",he replied not leaving a single clue.

Silence erupted again but this time he played a song on the car.The song he chose was "Bad guy"by Billie Eillish.
Not going to lie but I was kind of shocked he listened to these types of music,especially when they are in a different language.

Just like that the car ride was spent listening to different types of music.The car ride finally ended in which seemed like ages.

"We're here",he said exiting the car,me on the other side got out of the car and stared at my surroundings like a lost child.

It was a place above a green hill.Looking back I spotted small houses and a lake.

"Let's go!",he shouted already a head of me.
"Hey wait up!",I shouted back running after him not knowing where I was going,but it's better then getting lost at a place god knows where.

I finally reached him panting,I stopped to breathe in and out but his impatient a$$ grabbed my wrist and started running pulling me alongside him.

"JUNGKOOK YOUR GOING TO BREAK MY LEG LET MY WRIST GO!",I shouted trying my best to catch up at his speeding limit.

"But your slow",he replied letting go off my wrist.

"Yah but why are you in such a hurry?",I asked trying to catch my breathe.

"I'm not,I just wanted to break your leg",he replied smiling sheepishly.
"Congrats you succeed in twisting my ankle",I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Wait for real?!",he glanced back at me in a worried way.I continued the act and nodded my head not realizing he was already examining my ankle.

"Don't move",he demanded as he examined my ankle pressing and messaging it.

"Why aren't you showing any reaction?",he looked up confused at my sudden quietness.

"Owww!That hurts stop touching it!",I snapped out of my gaze and continued the act.

"Sit down",he demanded pulling my wrist down.I sat at the grass as he continued examining my ankle.

"Does it really hurt?",he asked worriedly furrowing his eyebrows.~Awww no Yuna keep up the act.

"Yeah",I lied staring at my well ankle.
"Well then get up",he helped me up and turned his back towards me.

"Hop on",he demanded turning his back so that it faced me.

"No I'm fine I can walk",I protested feeling defeated by my own act.

"Hurry up we don't have all day to argue about this",he said impatiently his back facing me.

I hopped on him not wanting to argue any further,realizing my weight might break him since I probably weight more then him.

"Um I'm I heavy?",I questioned nervously clutching my arms around his neck.
"Very",he teased followed by a chuckle from him.
"Kidding your as light as a feather",he corrected smiling showing his bunny smile.
"Even though my back hurt",he continued teasing.
"Yeah!",I shouted punching his chest with one hand while the other held him securely.
"Can you stop choking me?",he asked annoyed.
"Can you let me down before I smack the living bunny out of you?",I replied ignorantly.
"Whoa calm down",he replied holding my figure up with both his hands.

"Beside we've arrive",he continued walking across the small garden in which it led us towards a small shop named'Pringles',like what type of name is that?

He let me down as soon as we arrived at the door.He knocked twice just before a young lady maybe at her early 30s with black hair and a bunch of tattoos imprinted on her body,and some piercings on her face and ears greeted us.
"Oh hello their" ,she happily said waving her hand at us.
"Hey Mingyu how was the surprise visit",he questing her smiling cutely at her.
"Really bad you should've at least warned me so I can clean my self up or my home",she let out a small chuckle of awkwardness.
"Don't tell me you didn't miss your Kookie",he said emphasizing the word 'Kookie'.
"Of course I did",she replied walking toward him and hugged him tightly while I stood there awkwardly.

I cleared my throat trying to get there attention but it didn't work so I decide to leave them alone and go inside the shop by myself.Examining my surroundings the place was packed from everything.There were picture frames,painting utensils,books,papers,magazines,pictures of different tattoo designs,and what surprised me the most was the tattoo machine that was place at the center of the room.

Did he perhaps brought me here fo-?

"I want you to change her look completely so different that I wouldn't be able to recognize her",he requested as they both walked in ignoring my presence.

No this can't be happening!!

"Jungkook I didn't sign up for this",I suddenly spoke .

"It's not your choice Yuna I get to choose",he replied plopping himself on a chair.
"But it's my body and my hair",I said voice cracking holding back the tears that were threatening to fall.
"I said it's my choice you don't get to choose,now Mingyu hurry up let's get this over with",he said in a demanding voice making her rush towards the vanity and started doing her job.

"I SAID NO!",I shouted while crying.
"Mingyu hurry up!",he shouted ignoring my rant.

"Ok ok,hold on",she plugged in the tattoo machine and requested for me to sit down.

"I SAID I'M NOT DOING IT!",I yelled tears uncontrollably falling.

"Yuna you wouldn't want to do this my way so hurry up and get this over with",he threatened glancing at my crying form.

I cried uncontrollably while sitting down at the wooden chair.

"Ok sweetie where do you want this tattoo to be on?",Mingyu kindly asked.
"On her thigh",he replied not giving me a chance to register what was going on.

"Oh so I would need you to strip off your pants",she kindly requested.

Wait what?!!?!!(that's when realization hit me)

A/n:Ok soooo hello everyone thank you soooo much for taking your time and reading this book♥️I'll try to update more often since this book is blowing up and I'm really getting motivated by your votes so thanks again and also sorry for the delay once again....😓

How was the chapter?(comment)

Peace my .....
Name yourselves😂👆🏻