Part(24)

"Because of you I canfeel myself slowly but surelybecoming the me I have always dreamed of being

feel myself slowly but surely
becoming the me I have always dreamed of being."
~Tyler Knott Gregson

"Kiss me".

Staring at her red fragmented dress he shook his, "You're drunk Yuna".
"~No, I'm notttt".

"Fine what's 10*10?", he questioned raising an eyebrow curiously.

"~Jungkook hurry uppp", she groaned encircling her face with her bare arms in annoyance.

He chuckled at her pleading eyes as she pouted her lips repeatedly.

"Yuna you're not fully conscious I can't take advantage of you," he continued sighing in frustration.

"Jungkook pleaseeeeeeee, "she wiped the streaming tears and continued starting at his dark brown eyes.

"Yuna you're going to regret this tomorrow, I can't do that," he shook his head moving off her bed he paused as her tiny wrist tugged his sweatshirt backward.

She grabbed his neck and started kissing him over and over again. She wrapped her arms around his neck caressing his hair in the process. She loved the shape of his lips and the heat they gave. It drives her insane knowing he's not pushing her back.

Finally giving up, he pushed her back and climbed on top of her, her legs wrapped around his waist. He leaned down and placed a peck on her jawline. He went down to her neck and lightly tugged onto her smooth skin. He started teasing her, making his way back up, he kissed her swollen lips. Mimicking him the girl pulled his head closer as they molded their lips together. Eyes dilated; heart's jamming and mouths merging. Electricity sparked deep within them.

He kissed her harsher holding her body underneath his.
"-Ko-ok," she mumbled pushing his chest back gently.

Her soft voice repeated in his head like music on loop. It unrolled on his cells driving him insane.
"Jun-g-koo-k," she pushed his chest applying more pressure to push him away.

He didn't reply but repeated his action kissing her senselessly. He loved her warm lips and helpless hands. He loved her clear skin opposite of his tanned veiny hands. He even loved her flowery scent. His heart pounded harshly, opening the cage of the monster within him.

"Jungkook, "she pushed him back roughly staring at his face in panic.
"Yes babygirl?" he licks his swollen lips gripping her body under his tightly.

"The-re's blo-od on your forehead", she pointed her finger, concern written all over her face. Pulling away he placed his hand on his forehead and wiped the dark red liquid off of his face like it was dripping sweat.
'Damn it', he thought.

"Don't worry, that's normal, "he calmly replied while hopping off of her.

"Jungkook I know I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure that isn't something you should neglect," she replies, yet half drunk.

"I know more about myself and I said it was normal so stop freaking out, "he angrily huffed maintaining the raging anger inside of him.

"But Jungkook it's not stopping-, "she furrowed her eyebrows nervously pointing out the obvious.
"I SAID IT'S NORMAL, WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP AND CARE ABOUT YOURSELF?", he shouted, striking the wall in the process.

He was pissed off only because he hated when someone cared for him. To him caring was useless since in reality they only care about him when they see something that deserves to get cared for and it's always his illness.

Staring at her shivering figure. He didn't realize that she was crying until he felt a hot pile on his thigh. A teardrop.

'Ugh, come on I should be crying'.

Walking towards the door he stopped and angrily declared, "get up we're leaving".
Knowing there's no way out of this situation she stood up and followed him out.

He plopped himself in front of the steering wheel and waited for her to enter.

Driving away he kept sneaking glances at the rear mirror. She was staring out the window with red swollen lips. Memories immersed his thoughts, causing him to smirk.

'Look at you driving me nuts'.

•••

"Get out, "he demanded halting the car near the entrance.

She opened the door and walked behind him. She felt history repeat itself like deja vu. Clutching her bare arms from the cold the girl stood in front of the large mansion.

She regretted her entire existence. She regretted graduating. She regretted becoming a therapist. She regretted working at that hospital. Heck, she even regrets giving away her first kiss.

She was now standing in front of her darkroom. This is going to change me, she thought. She's terrified of her present, scared of her future, and regrets her past.

Entering her room, it looked more like a cave to her.No windows just light. Sometimes she wonders how fresh air stays in there.

Plopping herself on the dark brown bed she wiped a stray tear away and blew her nose on her tight clothes.

A knock was heard outside, murmuring a 'come in', a guy with broad shoulders and a model-like body walks in.

"I just stopped by to check on you, uh how are you?" he asked while smiling nervously.

I shrugged looking back at my small hands. Why was he mad at me for checking up on him I mean he could die if it was internal bleeding? I was just trying to help him. Such a jerk.

"Hello?" his voice asked anxiously.
She heaved a sigh of frustration, then responded coldly with a, "What?"

"Ugh no seriously I know I shouldn't be asking especially at a time like this but are you ok?" forming a pout the young man walked towards her and dropped himself on the bed beside her.

"Not mentally but physically yeah", she calmly replied wiping the dried tear off her face.

"Yuna can we talk?"

"Yeah, sure it's not like I have choices around here, "she moved back on the bed resting her head on the white pillow.

"No, you do have a choice you could just tell me off, "he clarified moving back so that he could face her.
"Just speak," I demanded feeling myself dozing off slowly.

"Well first off I'm Seokjin also known as Jin the mother of the group, and I'm here to apologize on my behalf and I'd like to say I'm sorry, I mean not that I did anything but I just feel like you don't know us and why we do the things we do so I'm here to clear it up, "he professionally spoke shifting his hand on the back of his neck rubbing it nervously.

"Yeah yeah whatever, "I shrugged rubbing my dry eyes twice.
"No seriously, we're sorry, "he apologized once more showing off his sincere side. Although I was drunk I still felt the honesty of his word and how truthful he was.

"Jin can just stop apologizing and get this over with, "I yawned loudly covering my mouth gently.
"So you already know we're a mafia group and we kill for a living an-, "he shyly spoke like I was intimidating him with my look.
"Great way to start a speech, "I shook my head pulling the covers over my face.

He chuckled lightly then proceeded,

"Your uncle is a part of a mafia too and so is your father..."

A/n: Thank you to all the readers that are keeping up with this story I truly appreciate it and thanks fam for 600 views we're so close to 1k I can't wait for us to hit it, thanks again♥️