Part(28)

"Forgive meIf I stumble and fallFor I know not howTo love too well

"Forgive me
If I stumble and fall
For I know not how
To love too well."
-Atticus

Knocking was heard long after I called Namjoon on Jungkook's phone after the incident happened. When I mentally freaked out and was told to stay calm. Jungkook laid on the bed I successfully dragged him on tucked in a bunch of blankets, sweat trickling down his face.

I hurriedly ran towards the door and opened it revealing Namjoon and all the others behind him.
"Come in, hurry I don't know what happened I swear, I was, I mean I-"

"Yuna stopped rambling and lead us to where he is," the dimpled guy interrupted, pushing the door and walking in front of me.

I hurriedly ran back upstairs and opened the door for them to see the lifeless body that swarmed on the mattress.

They all walked in and surrounded his torso.

"Can you leave us alone I need some time with him?"

I nodded hesitantly walking out the door down the hall. Not soon after the others joined me and took a seat.
"So what happened?" Seokjin questioned crossing his legs.
"Well- I didn't mean to punch hi-"

"WHAT?! You punched him," a loud yell echoed in the hushed room. I nervously looked up and was met with a stern look from Jeawa who sat across from me shaking her head.

"I didn't me-"
She abruptly stood up and began shouting again. "What do you mean you didn't mean it, how could you punch him knowing the state he was in, you were put here to look after him not cause him more har-"

"I'm sorry," I blinked back the tears and sniffled averting my gaze to the ground.

It was quiet no one spoke after that or even wanted to, the tension arose as I fidgeted with my fingers. I felt scared and worried about what they will do to me knowing that I'm the only stranger here and I so happened harmed their boss while they were gone. How could they believe that it was an accident?

Is he alive?
Wait, what if he isn't?
Are they going to end me if anything happens to their master?
Oh, they definitely will, omg hold on breathe Yuna!!

Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs breaking the silence as we whipped our faces toward the figure. Namjoon signaled for me to follow him as he stood in the middle of the stairs. I gulped and followed his lead when he began integrating me. "Care to explain."

I gulped once more as I shifted my gaze to the ground, "I swear I- I didn't mean to I was just- he said something I didn't like so I lightly punched him I didn't know that it would affect him that bad-"

He nodded eyes looking down as he tried processing what I had said. He stopped and scanned my attire instead. "He gave you that?"
I nodded then said, "well yeah I asked him because I didn't have anything to sleep with and he gave me this," I explained while scanning my attire which was just the borrowed sweatshirt that covered my naked thighs.