Part(19)

"Yeah and how am I supposed to believe you?",I angrily shouted.
He sighed then replied"Because it's true I didn't know you were in there".

"Such a bad liar",I frowned holding onto the grey blanket.
"I'm not lying",he continued protesting holding in his anger.He was sitting across from me looking irritated while wearing black sweatpants and a white shirt,it did look classy but it made him look badass.

I continued looking everywhere but his gaze,"So when I responded you couldn't identify the difference between Jimin's and my voice".
"I thought so",he said in defeat ,I will be lying if I said he didn't look adorable. I stared at him for a couple of minutes while he was looking down at his fingers,until he looked back towards me.

"That still doesn't change the fact that you saw me naked",I shouted in frustration.

"I didn't see anything you punched my face",he clarified angrily knowing there is no way he would get me to surrender.

"Just fuck off!",I shouted back pointing towards the door.

"I will I was just trying to clarify",he stood up and patted his jeans.

"'I was just tryin' clarify' ,get out",I mimicked him.

"It's my house so I chose not to leave",he yelled wrapping his hands while smirking.
I continued pointing towards the door"Get,out".
"No",he grinned leaning on the wall.Am I a joke to him?Why is he smiling?Why am I smiling?

"Yes,I said get out,I need to sleep",I shouted looking away,trying to hide my smile.
"And I said no I'm not leaving",he challenged sitting down,fueling my anger.

I stood up and threw a pillow on his face causing him to block it with his hand.He got up and threw it back causing me to fall back harshly.

"I said fuck off",I shouted holding the pillow in my hand,ready to shoot my target.

"And I said I'm not leaving until my brain says so",he clapped back placing his hands in his pocket.

I stood up and said "Ugh I'm escaping".

"Go ahead",he scoffed while smirking.

I walked past him in which he grabbed my shoulder pulling me back.
"Where do you think your going?",he snickered.

"Jungkook I'll bite you!",I clenched my teeth in anger.

He pulled me closer to him not knowing he was inch away from me,my breathe hitched feeling his hot breathe fanning my head I awkwardly tried moving but he held me tightly staring at me with his doe eyes.

He examined every inch of her and gulp looking at her small figure.He smiled at how she was trying her best to avoid his eye contact.Her face was all red and face down staring at her feet which somehow made him breathless.

He let go off her and left the room leaving her behind.Locking his bedroom door he let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding this entire time.

He stood up and stared at himself in the mirror and chuckled at himself.The doe eyed guy stared at himself in confusion.Why was I flustered and why did I do what I did?

He was glad she didn't question him more because he was sure it wasn't him who opened the glass door it was his other self that he was yet to explore.

He sighed one more time and glanced at the bulge that was already formed.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?",he mumbled.
Am I sexually frustrated?
I probably need to get laid,he thought laughing to himself.

She however stayed in the room clutching her heart in confusion.She thought about what had happened today and automatically regretted it.

"Ugh he saw me naked",she screeched.

But I punched him so technically he didn't see anything.
But he probably did see something?

Ugh that's embarrassing,she thought hiding her flushed face in embarrassment.

She walked towards the small window that was surprisingly opened and saw the open view showing all of Seoul.
There was landscapers hiding behind small buildings.She thought back to when her family were together.Back to when they were sitting around a huge table eating and laughing at jokes her uncle joked about.When she first cried in front of everyone because she felt left out.Back to when her sister Luna got everything she wanted even though Yuna was the youngest she still felt unwanted.

Her uncle sometimes felt hurt seeing her like that but all he could do was cheer up by telling her funny stories.Or when her dad scolded her for her wrong doings but wouldn't lay a finger on Luna like she was some sort of princess.

She was hurt badly by they're actions but always shook them off thinking that's how life works.Yuna was pianist she would play some songs that her uncle tought her but would get no support whatsoever.

Not that she wanted any but it always pained her how if Luna did something everyone would praise her and it could be as little as drawing a flower.

Growing up she promised herself of living away from everyone she was aware of the hardships but she thought it was better that way until her uncle disappeared from her life suddenly.She always asked her mom but would always get yelled at in returned.It brought confusion as to what's the big deal...

She held onto the hope of becoming a therapist that would surely help others maintain a normal life but her dream was crushed when that tragedy occurred.

Feeling numb from the tears that were slipping uncontrollably she fell into a deep slumber.

"YUNA,YUNA WAKE UP!".

I opened my eyes,panicking,heart beating and body shaking,I felt someone pick me up and ran.Suddenly gun shots were heard as I felt Jungkook clenched on me ducking while running.He stopped and pressed a grey button all of a sudden  opening a secret entrance pushing me inside.

"What the hell is going on?",I cried shaking from the sudden action.

"They found you...!"

A/n:Sorry sorry,I'm really sorry,it's been 3 months and I've been really busy from school and all but I promise I'll update more now that everything is organized.

So how's the chapter,hope it's worth the wait?☹️