Part(3)

I stayed awhile studying his profile
There was a lot of info surprisingly, I flipped page after page as curiosity took over me.

Looking up I remembered I had to go home. I didn't even realize that it was past 6. I decided to stay longer and flipped through some more pages.
I got up tiredly and headed to his room.

There he was sleeping peacefully not minding my presence. I sat on the chair beside him and took some notes. His eyes were squeezed shut and he kept moving a lot. His hands both clenched a fist and it looked like he was having a nightmare. I clenched my clipboard scared of what's going to happen. He started shifting rapidly making his heart change speed on the electrocardiogram. He was afraid and horrified.

He stopped suddenly and jerked up letting out a scream. He turned to face me all sweaty and miserable.

At that moment time stopped. I was scared and this time my heart picked up its speed too. I tried getting up and leaving the scene but as I did, my body was pulled back with great force.
"What are you doing here?" he asked weakly.
"Uh I came to do an examination," I replied facing him.
"Hmm what a lie," he smirked.
"What?"
"Stop lying and admit it," he raised his voice.
"Admit what?" honestly I didn't know what he was talking about.
"Why are you here in the middle of the night?"
"I swear I was just here to examine please Jungkook leave my wrist it hurts," I cried.
He smirked and pulled you back so you are now under him and he is over you holding both your wrists.

"Look noona if you're trying to back out on what you said I'm more than happy to say I won't hold back," he said looking deep into my soul.
"What are you talking about?" I questioned.
"Ahh you forgot," he chuckled.
"I seriously don't know what you're talking about," confused I made a 'what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about' look.
"Fuck me," he reminded but now he grinned showing his bunny cheeks.
"Oh my- you know what you're the most hypocritical, dumb, stupid guy I have ever met," I angrily yelled back.
"Look what I said I didn't mean so don't get your hopes up," I continued now irritated.
"Are you sure?" he grinned joyfully frankly I found it adorable.
"Yes now let me go before I start screaming," I told not daring to face him.
"You're cute," he confessed following your gaze.
"I said let me go before I scream," I let out trying to break free.
"I can make you scream even louder," he seductively whispered close to my ear.
"Fuck youuuu!" I yelled shoving him backwards.
"No thank you."
He let me go as I got up quickly fixing back my uniform.
"Jerk," I uttered.
"That's what they all say," he slightly mumbled.
"Yeah because you're a jerk," I replied still back facing him.
I turned around just to spot him on the bed all sweaty and strands of wet hair covering his faces

I will admit the sight was...
You can add anything that comes to your mind.

I coughed breaking the silence and the long stare and then turned around to leave before he stopped me again but this time with something more creative.
"Good night Yard," he announced.

At first, I didn't know what he meant but when I came to think of it he was smart. Smarter than I predicted.
(Yuna+hard)😂