Part(16)

"Uncle?!",I nervously looked up hoping I was wrong.

"Yuna I missed you so much where have you been?",he happily asked wiping his forehead from the sweat that was forming from the hotness of the bar.

"Umm great I guess",I awkwardly replied fidgeting with my fingers nervously.

I couldn't possibly tell him,could I?

"Come sit here when did you start working here I've never seen around?",he patted the seat beside him welcoming me back.

"No it's just I started working today and yeah everything is fine don't need to worry about it",I released a nervous laugh while nervously sitting beside him.

"Are you sure and why are wearing a dress like that,I feel like it's too revealing?",he asked confusingly.

"Why would it even matter to you",I blurted then continued "I mean well that's the dress code here in order to work you have to wear clothes like that in order to gain customers",I tried clarifying even though it still didn't make that much sense.

"Well why did you end up finding a job like this I thought you wanted to be a doctor or what was it,a therapist?"he asked while comfortably sitting back.

"Enough about me let's get to know where you've been gone all of these years,last time I saw you was like what,when I was 10?"I asked trying to change the subject.

"Haha you wouldn't want to know what I've been doing",he release a gentle chuckle as he sat up and looked at the ceiling in thoughts.

"What do you mean?",I asked in return glancing at his feature that have changed from aging.

"I don't know if you can handle what I tell you but it's sad that that's what I've to do in order to live",he sadly sighed as he glanced back at me and patted my shoulder.

"I don't understand anything",I was confused because it felt like he was trying to tell me something but was too afraid it will hurt me.

"See what I mean your too innocent,here drink some",he handed me the drinks to kindly take one.
"Oh um I left my purse at the bathroom and I've to go",I nervously spoke while slowly standing up but he held my wrist down implying to sit down.

"No it's ok just sit down have a drink and it's ok no one is going to steal your purse everyone is drunk here",he pointed out innocently while pulling me back down.

"Yeah but it's important",I continued awkwardly holding my dress down.

"What's important?Your purse?",he questioned letting go of my wrist.

"No I've to go to the bathroom ",I pointed towards the bathroom in the other side of the bar.

"Can your bathroom wait"?,he furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance.

"No it's,well,it's a girl thing",I lied standing up.

"Oh don't be that shy just go",he shooed me away allowing me to go.

I nodded and hurriedly left the scene with a thumping heart.I was technically scare but also I felt guilty,he's my uncle and he doesn't deserve this.

I have to talk to Jungkook about this.Why did he set me up with my uncle out of all people?He was my only family,we always used to go fishing together and he would take me swimming he was always there when my dad wasn't .He was the guy who calmed me down after I had a tantrum and claimed I was strong.He was just there for me in every moment until he suddenly vanished from my life.Tears slipped from my eyes as I stared at my reflection.