Part(15)

Her words repeated in my head somehow freaking me out on top of what I already was feeling.Next time think of the consequences before you do anything?

"Hey let's go",Jungkook said breaking my thoughts.

I got out the car and walked behind him while he lead me inside the forest where their mansion was placed.
"I want you to walk inside and head straight upstairs don't answer anyone",he suddenly said in a cold tone.

"Yeah b-",I replied in which he cut me off coldly,"It's clear".

He walked faster reaching the door steps and harshly opens the door and him being the gentleman closed it after him.

"Yuna!How are you doing?",a voice asked in which I recognized it as Jimin's.

Just like that I ignored everyone and ran upstairs as I was told.I honestly feel like a prisoner but the innocent type that doesn't understand their existence.I mean at least a prisoner has some type of freedom but I'm locked inside of a room that had no source of light and on top of that I wore the same clothes everyday.Speaking of clothes I really need to shower I'm sweaty.

I plopped myself in the shower letting my skin feel the hot temperature.My muscles were aching and my right thigh was all red from the tattoo looking like my skin was peeled off.i gently rubbed my thigh in a caressing way gently easing the pain.Not going to lie the tattoo was amazing,it was a dragon with flowers around it and it totally fits my taste all in all it's worth it.

Getting out the shower I sadly wore my old clothes considering I only had one outfit and quickly got myself in the sheets ready to take a nap when the door suddenly creaked

"You awake?",he asked peeking from behind the door.

"Um well yeah",I replied sitting back up.

"Great I just came here to notify you about your mission",he walked inside holding a black dress in one hand.

"Oh yeah that",I sadly replied wondering back to when I had the freedom of doing whatever I wanted but now it seemed like I've lost hope.

"Ok so we will tell you the details and everything but first your going to wear this and we will need your help in seducing one of the biggest mafia sub workers and help us get to him",he cheerfully said like it was some sort of joke while throwing the black dress on the bed.

"Wait what?",I replied coldly looking at it in disgust.

I picked up the outfit he threw on the bed and it seemed like it was a black dress but it was too revealing.

"Um don't you think this is too revealing?",I asked almost in an annoyed way.

"Yeah and that's the point,oh and here I forgot",he dug his coat and took out a black thing?