Part(2)

"Ok so this is your new office you will stay here and you may start working now."

I positioned myself and started organizing my desk so it will look more professional.

It felt great to finally feel settled and ready to work.I then took the boy's file and start examining it.

•' His name was Jeon Jungkook he is 23 years old and he had an extremely dark past'.

I felt bad for him.

I was shocked for the most part how could a 23 year old live such a harsh life?

•'He was brought here when he was 15 and he has been at this hospital for 8 years.

Dang poor boy!

•'He has tried to escape 3 times and has sexually assaulted a therapist'.

As I read more I started to get more frightened.
What on earth have I gotten myself into?

I didn't know what to feel. Should I feel bad or what, I'm confused.

I then decided to call him for therapy so I can make sure what medication would fit his current state.
I heard a knock on the door letting me know that he is here.
"Come in," I mumbled.
He opened and walked with a nurse behind him guiding his way.

"You may leave Ms," I said to the young lady that was standing near the door. She left us alone as he was seated in front of me.

"So hello nice to meet you I'm your new therapist," I greeted him holding out my hand.He didn't respond he was just zoned out staring at the floor.
Pulling back my hand I spoke, "Ok, so Jungkook how are you feeling these couple of days?"
He didn't respond he just smirked and tilted his head still staring at the floor.
"Um Jungkook look I'm here to help so it's ok to speak," I reasured him starting to get irritated. I felt like I was talking to myself all over again.

"JUNGKOOK!" I yelled.
He then stopped zoning out and looked in my direction.
"Um- I- wa-s just asking how are you feeling?" I inquired once more turning my gaze to the like of papers.
He smirked giving me the silent treatment.

"Fuck me! I hate my job," I cried out.
"What?" he raised an eyebrow while  furrowing them in confusion.
"I asked a question could you please reply," I clarified.
"You asked ME to fuck YOU?" he questioned hiding a smirk.
"NOOOO I-you know what, never mind go back to your room," I declared pointing my hand towards the door.
"Why are you so mad I mean I wouldn't mind to-" he spoke with a grin forming on his lips.
"Shut up I didn't say that now go back to your room!" I shouted again.
"Are you sure?" he challenged still with that evil smile.
"GOO ASSHOLE!" I yelled again.
He chuckled and turned his back towards the door.

"Wait I need someone to assist you," I recalled remembering I cant allow him to walk on his own.
"I wouldn't mind you assisting me," he let out wiggling his eyebrows.
"Boy don't you dare get in my nerves I said wait!" I shouted angrily honestly at that point I was ready to quit my job and wouldn't mind living in the streets.

"You know who you're talking to, right?" he glanced back at me raising his pierced eyebrow.
I heaved a sigh then replied, "Yeah and I'm telling you to wait."
"Bye," he waved his hand and turned towards the door.
"Son of a bi-," I angrily cursed under my breath.I hurriedly got up and walked him out of the room guiding his way.

"Chill I'm not going to run away", he explained calmly walking behind me.
"And what makes you think I will believe you."

I guided him to his room and then whirled to leave.

"Let me know if you change your mind," he shouted back, ew no what the hell.

I closed the door and went back to my office ignoring his words.

What an annoying guy I'm starting to hate his stu-

My thoughts were cut off when a nurse walked inside.

"So how's work?"she asked cheerfully.
"Great but what I'm I suppose to do now?" I asked tiredly slouching on the swivel black chair.
"Did you take notes about how he feels?" she questioned folding her arms tightly.

"No, he didn't speak a single word."

"Well then you can't move on to the next step if you haven't done the one before it," she explained leaning towards my desk.

"Yeah, I tried to question him but he was zoning out."
"Look try to get answers from him because if you do then he will help us to help him," she continued moving away from my desk now heading outside.
"How? I really tried he just got on my ne-" I whined willing to cry.

"I really don't know, but figure it out, you got this," she comforted snickering at me.
"Bye," she left just like that closing the door after her.

I started to think of a way to get him to speak.I decided to look at his file once more even though it was getting pretty late and I'm supposed to be at home.

•' It says he has a sleeping habit where he wakes up screaming '.
•'has sudden breakdowns'
I felt bad but thinking back he was such an asshole.
He misunderstood ughhhh that rat!