Part(14)

"Ouch let my hair go!".

"ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION!!!",I shouted.

"Ouch seriously my head hurts",he pleaded holding his head up high.

"JUNGKOOK I WON'T HESITATE TO RIP IT OFF!!!",I was now taking control sitting on his back while pulling his hair,don't ask how I got in this position but it did require planning.

"Aaaaa but I didn't see anything",He defended holding his neck higher thinking of a way out.

"DON'T YOU DARE LIE,YOU THINK I'M THAT STUPID,I KNOW YOU,THIRSTY A$$!!",I shouted back yanking his hair up even more(*insert evil laugh).

"What the hell,let my hair go I'm begging you it hurts",he cried holding his head up in defeat,honestly I still can't understand why he didn't fight back,I'm not saying like literally but he could've at least stood up and knocked me down,luckily he didn't (I wonder why?).

"NOT UNTIL YOU ADMIT IT!!",I continued shouting but this time I yeeted his head up making him yelp in pain.

"I SAID I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT THERE WAS A MIRROR THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!",he shouted back angrily.

"Really?",I shyly responded slightly letting go off his hair.

"Yeah now let my hair go",he demanded holding back his anger.

"Oh I'm sorry I just really thought that you,you know,um I'm sorry",I defeatedly spoke letting him go completely.

He stood up and started rubbing his neck in pain,I probably strained his neck but oh well.I sat there awkwardly not knowing whether or not I should grabbed the bag from his hand or awkwardly go to the bathroom.While he constantly rubbed his head I stared at his hand,it was a funny scene considering the silent atmosphere.

"Can I?",I awkwardly mumbled pointing towards the shopping bag that was tightly held by his muscular hands.Wait what?

"Oh",he stopped rubbing his head which was probably bald by now from the yanking and threw the bag at me.

"Get ready today you will complete your first mission and there's no arguing it's a demand",he coldly said glancing at my awkward form.

"Um well can you leave,I kind of need you out",I pointed my finger towards the door while letting of a huge sigh.

"I was going anyways just wanted to notify you before I leave",he turned around and left closing the door after him.

Just like that he went back to being cold no expression whatsoever maybe just being cruel.

I sighed once more then started getting ready while thinking of earlier.Ughhh! So embarrassing it turned out he was innocent and I accused him of doing something he didn't even do,how awkward can it get.

I mean at least I apologize,or hmm he did deserved it for being heartless all the time,for forcing me to run with him,then to live with him,then to do a tattoo that he said was "supposed" to be on my thigh and for what now?A mission?,yeah he totally deser-.

A knock was heard cutting my thought returning me back to reality.Jungkook poked his head inside and smirked then grabbed his keychain from his pocket and dangled in my face signaling it was time to leave.

"Let's go",he walked out with me following,obviously I hurriedly wore my shoes which I ended up not wearing them fully because he was already leaving my sight and god knows where he was heading to.

I ran after him wiggling my ankle here and there so I can properly wear my shoes but he didn't budge to stop.Sighing I decided to step on them and walk just like that,hey blame him not me.